Chapter Twenty Eight - Exams I Forgot I Had

Before I start I'd just like to say sorry for not updating in a while (I've been ill :/) and this chapter has a time skip of like 6 months :) gunsandguitars gave me the baby name and I have to say, I love it <3

"GET UP, GET OFF, GET OUT, GET GONE!" My phone screamed the Amerakin Overdose lyrics at me. I had no idea why my alarm went off... I looked down at my phone and realised...

"FUCK!" I dived out of my bunk, which is pretty hard when you're pretty obviously six months pregnant. 

"What?!" I looked up to see my dad stood there.

"I HAVE MY EXAM RESIT TODAY!" I saw the realisation hit him...

"Well go get ready and we'll drop you off!"

I grabbed my clothes, baggy ones to hide the fact I was pregnant. I went in the bathroom and, pleased with my attempt to cover it up, walked off the bus which was stopped outside the school I had to go to and walked in.

I went straight into the exam and waited until the paper was handed out. I opened it and looked at it... Geography was so easy! I finished it and left in about a quarter of the time I was meant to, walking back to a bus that wasn't even there... I pulled out my phone and dialled Ashley...

But before I go into that I'd like to catch you up on what's been going on... Jake and Candi are now a super cute couple... Andy and Stacey are now even more of an adorable couple than before... Jinxx is still single but he's still the best guitar player EVER! And then there's my dad... I don't really know what to say about him since he tries to avoid me and Ashley at all costs... I still don't even know why....

Ashley answered his phone on the second ring. I could hear fan cheering and when I checked my watch, I realised the time... 4:37pm...

"Alex?" He seemed a little concerned.

"Yeah. Where are you guys?" I heard him sigh.

"The dick of a bus driver made us leave early... Just wait there and I'll come get you." I smiled a little.

"Alright, see you soon."

"OK. Love you." Damn he was sweet.

"Love you too Ashes." 

He hung up and I slid my phone in my pocket. I sat down on a nearby bench and just waited. However, I felt someone sit down beside me and looked to see a guy in chinos, Toms and a plaid shirt... A cocky smile was plastered all over his face.

"Problem?" He looked shocked when I spoke so harshly.

"Well, you're attitude is one but I guess I can forget it for such a pretty face." I scoffed at him as he slid closer to me.

"You disgust me! I'm already dating someone and incase you hadn't realised, I'm pregnant so... FUCK OFF!" I saw Ashley pull up and I stormed over to him.

I got on the back of an unfamiliar motor bike... I guess he'd borrowed it off someone to get me. He was so sweet. He glared at the guy as we drove to the gig venue. When we got their he quickly fixed his hair and ran on. I waited backstage with Stacey and Candi.

"Alex?" I looked up to see Candi. "You got any ideas on what you're calling this kid yet?" I sighed.

"Not at all... I think I might leave it to Ashley. If I can carry it for nine months then he can come up with one name." The girls laughed. Just as they all calmed themselves down, the guys finished their gig and were walking off. 

Me, Candi and Stacey stayed inside while the guys were out at a signing. We were all really bored so when the guys came back, we decided to mess with Andy by having Stacey pretend to faint. They walked through the door and we pretended to be laughing and then Stacey fell to the ground, and me and Candi struggled to not laugh.

Andy's P.O.V

We walked back from the signing and meet and greet to see the girls all laughing about something. Suddenly, Stacey fell to the floor and I ran over. She went really pale and the rest of the guys started freaking out. I was beginning to panic when she just looked at me and quietly whispered...

"Boo." I didn't even crack a smile, but instead I hugged her. She seemed a little shocked.

"Please don't scare me like that again?" She giggled and nodded. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bus. 

When I got to the door, I looked to see the guys running towards the bus, with Alex and Candi just casually walking behind them. They were soon all on the bus, but we were stopped here for the night.

"Can we watch Batman?" I looked over at Alex with lit up eyes...

"You like Batman?" She exposed her belt buckle to reveal a Batman one, and she had a Batman tattoo on her right upper forearm.

"Answer your question?" I nodded and put the DVD in. Everyone else sighed and started either doodling or just being weird.

Alex and I watched right until the end and everyone else had gone to bed. We walked upstairs and Alex went along to Ashley's bunk, while I went to mine and Stacey's.

Ashley's P.O.V

Alex must have finished watching Batman because I felt her slide into the bunk. I pulled her into a hug and smiled to myself. All I could think of was the fact that I was going to be a dad.. I had a name idea but I wasn't totally sure whether Alex would like it...

"Alex?" She looked over. "You got a baby name idea yet?" She shook her head...

"I was hoping you would." I laughed a little.

"Well what about Cato Corey Purdy... CC for short?" She giggled a little.

"Aww Ashes that's awesome! My dad'll be so happy." I chuckled and before I knew it, we were both asleep