Chapter Six - The Best Against The Worst

I'd just like to say now that this chapter will be weird, since I got the idea around 1am and just HAD to write it! Also it will get weirder as it goes on because the later I stay up, the more hyper I get. Apologies - Christian's Coma

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Six - The Best Against The Worst

"Fine. Just don't let Ashley into your little 'sleepover' thing." I laughed, so did Stacey... Ashley, however, gave my dad serious evils.

"Why is every body being so mean today?" Ashley pouted.

"I'm not." I was being a smart-ass as usual.

"I know baby." OK, I practically 'aww-ed'. Ashley was sweet underneath his man-whore exterior.

Everyone was pretty quiet after that except for Andy and Stacey having their own little private conversation... I'd have to get the information out of her later tonight when the guys were playing their last gig in the UK.

It was still pretty early when someone knocked on the door. I got up to get it. Upon opening it, I saw a woman, who looked a little like me...

"Hey Alex, I'm your mum!" I was shocked...

"DAD! THERE'S A CRAZY WOMAN AT THE DOOR!" He got up and looked over. He seemed worried...

"Alison! What the fuck are you doing here?! I told you not to come here!" I looked over at my dad with a vaised eyebrow. Ashley noticed and walked over to me giving me a hug as my dad stepped outside.

"He'll tell you later, don't worry." I smiled at Ashley before noticing Andy and Stacey getting ever so close to each other. 

"Ashley... What's up with those two?" I tried to whisper but my whispers are always really loud. Luckily they didn't notice.

"Oh, Andy's trying, and miserably failing, to flirt with Stacey, and I don't think she's noticed..." Just then, Stacey tucked her hair behind her hair.

"She has noticed.. She ALWAYS does that when someone flirts with her." Ashley just laughed to himself... But it soon stopped when there was shouting heard outside.

Stacey's P.O.V

Andy was officially TOO sweet! He'd offered to let me stay in his bunk and he'd take the floor... He was just... I had no words to sum it up. I didn't really know the band too well, but they all seemed nice... Except the guy who looked a bit like The Penguin from Batman... What was his name? It was... Jinxx I think... Maybe... Whatever, I could ask Alex later... Unless she was too busy being all huggy with Ashley.

Suddenly, loads of shouting was coming from outside... Alex looked worried since her dad was outside with... some random crazy woman apparently... I didn't really know. I'd been too busy talking to Andy to really notice. Wow I felt bad right now.

"Alex?" CC popped his head round the door. "Come here for a second..." She walked over and stepped off the bus.

It stayed quiet while they were outside. I think everyone was either wondering what was going on, or trying to listen in... Probably both. It seemed to go on for an eternity! But I wish that eternity had gone on a bit longer when Alex practically ran in the bus shouting things and CC just stood in the doorway looking really pissed off and worried. I knew not to ask... Alex was a complicated person.. One not to cross or even annoy in the slightest....

Alex's P.O.V 

OK, so I officially HATED my dad and my 'mom'. Such fucking delightful parents! Everything's easier when you only really care for yourself, not having to worry too much about your dad and not having a clue where your mother was... Those were the days...

I swear my dad is completely taking my mom's side in all of this! I don't give a fuck what she thinks, she's not coming with us to 'keep me safe'. I practically jumped into my bunk, almost squashing Coma, who then decided to squash me... 

I heard everyone asking what was going on. I didn't even want to know my dad at the minute... I mean, he actually sided with the bitch that left 17, nearly 18 years ago! He can go fuck himself and so can she.

I knew I needed to calm down but instead I pulled up my sleeve and reminded myself of what not to do again, before rolling my sleeve back down and listening to the shuffling feet moving towards my bunk. I knew they were getting extremely close so I curled myself into a ball, facing the wall and away from anyone trying to talk to me.

"Alex... Are you OK?" I heard Ashley's voice, which made me relax a little bit. But I was still massively pissed off with my dad... Like I've said.

"Fucking wonderful!" I laughed to himself before I felt the end of the bunk sink down a little. I looked over at Ashley.

"You know what?" He asked me whilst pulling me into a hug. "Your dad will be like this, but it's only because he does care about you... We all know he does. Cut him some slack yeah?" I looked at him with the 'are you really serious' face and he giggled to himself. "You're crazy. You know that right?"

"I know.. But you love me for my craziness." I winked at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Of course I do." We just sat laughing before I was shouted by my dad. Ashley tried to make me go but I would not be moved... By my own accord anyway...