Chapter Eleven - Tattoo's Are Forever, Like Ashley's Love

Dedication goes to my Wattpad buddy Sn4ppy :) She an absolute legend and helped me SO much with this chapter. And you guys should go become a fan of her :) Seriously, without her this chapter would suck. Also don't ask where the name Jared came from.. My mind is weird :L

Also the song at the side is one that came to mind when I mentioned 'It's so manly. The song is called 'I'm So Manly' by a band called The Midnight Beast. You guys should check them out if you have time :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven - Tattoo's Are Fovever, Like Ashley's Love

"Can I get my tattoo done now?" I looked at Ashley with puppy dog eyes.

"OK then, come on." We both stood up and went to walk out the door.

"WAIT! What about your pizza that you couldn't make?" I practically glared at Jake.

"Just like, eat it or something." His face lit up and he was shouting thanks at me for letting him have it, even after the door was shut.

I was really nervous about getting my first tattoo but the sooner it was done, the sooner I could get more.  Yes, I had a real thing for people who had a tattoo, maybe that was why I liked Ashley so much... Along with his great body, great personality, great smile, funny jokes...

"Alex!" Ashley was waving his hands in front of my face. "We're here... And girl you surely no how to day dream. You surely do it a lot... Wait, no... That sounded sexual."

"You've just entirely proven why we call you Purdy Boy." He laughed and grabbed my hand before we walked through the doors.

"Hey Jared." The guy at the counter looked up at Ashley and smiled.

"Have you not run out of room yet Ashley?"

Ashley's P.O.V

"I'm not here for me this time I'm afraid. I'm here for Alex to get her first one, which I designed." She looked up at me... I could not wait to ask this girl something later on... 

"Well just bring her round. No one else is here today so it shouldn't take too long to get done." I led Alex round to the room where I got most of mine done.

She just sat there awkwardly while the guy looked over what I had drawn out. She was getting it along where her collar bone is. I was proud of her, she didn't even flinch the whole time. Unlike me, I was almost crying when I got my first one.

"She's much braver than you were Ashley." Did he just read my mind or something?

"I was just thinking that... And you can see it taking shape." 

I was looking at where it was about three quarters done. It looked so much better than I though it would... I had stayed up a couple of nights ago in my bunk, just sketching randomly and the end product was a dying rose surrounded by loads of smoke and skulls and stuff. It was better than all of my other stuff.

"Ashley," I looked up at Jared. "Nice Hello Kitty backpack. It's so manly." I laughed as I looked at my backpack on the chair next to me.

"Hello Kitty is the best." I laughed before getting my phone out of my bag and starting to text Andy. This was our text conversation:

Me: Dude, should I?

Andy: YES! You really, really should :)

Me: Thanks Andy. I'd be screwed without you :)

Andy: Don't go all soppy on my ass :P

Me: Sorry man. Anyway, promise you wont tell the guys?

Andy: Sure I won't, don't worry about it :)

I put my phone back in my bag before looking up to see Alex with her tattoo fully done, just bleeding a little. It looked so cool and I was proud of what I'd done. It was just so much more special knowing that she had it now.

I grabbed her and and we walked out. I don't know what I'd do if this didn't go to plan. I just... I would be devastated. She's probably the only person I haven't basically fucked and left. I know that was a horrible way to put it but it did get the point across better. We were out of the shop now, and nearing the bus. I had to do this now.

Alex's P.O.V

I loved my tattoo that Ashley had designed. It was exactly what I wanted. I was so glad it was over though. It was terrifying but I guess I didn't show it. I was happy with it, but so glad it was over and I was out of that shop. Suddenly, Ashley got hold of both my hands and turned me so I was looking at him.

"Alex," I looked at him and he looked nervous. "You know I love you right?" I nodded at him. "I just, you're amazing. You've got an amazing personality. You're crazy, but in a fucking amazing way. You're probably the coolest chick I've ever known. You don't care what people think and I envy that quality. I mean, if someone even says I have a strand of hair out of place I have to redo it all. You're easy to get along with. You're another Purdy mind, and I just fucking love you." I was blushing like an idiot. He got down on one knee. "Alex Destiny Mora, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Evil cliffhanger... Mwahahahahahahahahaha! >:)