Chapter 17: Red Roses. Finale Chapter.

Rosabella's POV

It was time to go search for that rose. We headed to the school garden. There where millions of roses there. But one stood out to me. It had a blush color to it. When I picked it I felt a breath of fresh air. There was a little voice in my head telling me to tell the others to go grab the book. I knew exactly how to get home.

"Guys! Go grab the book. I knew exactly how to get home." I said. When they came back we went to a private area. "Everyone place your hand on the book and close your eyes." So everyone did what I said. But when they opened them they where back at Ever After High.

"Guys where home!" Lizzie yelled!

"Yay!" Apple said.

"What are you guys doing back?" Faybelle asked.

"Yeah, I thought you guys went to that weird place?" Duchess said with a groan.

"Where back!" Dexter yelled!

"I don't feel so good." Faybelle said.

"Me two!" Duchess spoke. They both proofed into thin air.

"What happened to them?" I asked.

"Not sure." Raven shrugged.

Faybelle's POV

I opened my eyes to see myself in a fancy place. It had gold trim with cream colored walls, a huge crystal chandelier, and a big front desk. I saw Duchess right next to me as confused as I was. I walked up to the front desk.

"Bonjour, Welcome to 72nd Hotel. May I help you?" The Girl at the counter said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Mam your in Paris." She said.

In that moment I knew I was not at Ever After High any more.

To Be Continued.....
The End Is Just The Beginning.

____________________________________
Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this book. Make sure to stay tuned for book #2. Have a blessed day!❤️🙏🏼