Chapter 3: Untold Secrets

Everyone was done with the tour and went to there dorm rooms. Kitty was with Lizzie, Alistair was with Dexter and Daring, Raven and Maddie were paired, Apple and Briar were paired, Rosabella and Darling were paired and Cupid did not have a roommate.

"Wow I love this dorm." Apple spoke.

"It's sure hexcellent!" Briar added

"Apple, you have been acting a little strange around Raven and Dex. Are you ok?" Briar kindly asked.

"I'm fine..." Apple said with a groan.

"Apple, I'm your BFFA. You can tell me anything!" Briar said.

".......... ok............. well I have been hiding something...." Apple said in a nervous voice.

"Ok." Briar spoke.

"I LIKE DEXTER!" She blurted it out.

She immediately regretted saying it  and covered her mouth. She had not told anybody.

"You like Dexter?" Briar asked.

Apple nodded.

"Oh my hex! So did you ever like Daring?" She asked in surprise.

"Not really. We just never liked each other. He likes Rosabella and I just always admired Dexters heart." Apple said while blushing.

"I can't believe it. But Dexter and Raven like each other so. Dos Raven know?" She asked in curiosity.

"No. I have not had the guts to tell her. I know they like each other it's so hard to see them together. I just can't take it!" Apple said in a sad voice.

Apple started to sob in her pillow. Briar came over and comforted her.

I just can't take it. Apple thought. I just have to tell him.