Chapter 2: Welcome To New York

Everyone started to look around for a nearby place to stay.

"What's a hotel?" Cupid asked.

"I don't know." Maddie shrugged

"Look! There's a near by coffee shop." Apple noted.

"Great! Let's go inside." Dexter said.

Maddie started running as fast as she could down the street not caring about the cars in front of her. As all of the others waited for the cars to go by.

"Were here." Briar spoke.

Rosabella walked up to the counter.

"Welcome to Bon Appetite. How may I help you." The young boy asked in a sarcastic voice.

"Hi. Do you know of any near by places for me and my friends to stay?" Rosabella asked.

"Oh. You mean hotels. Well there is a little Grove Inn near by." The young boy added. "Do you go to school around her? Are you new here? I have never seen you at my school before."

"Uh. We just moved here. We are going to the most nearby school." Rosabella said with a slight smile.

"Oh. So you go to my school. Madison High." The young boy added.

"Yup! Thank you for the directions." Rosabella smiled and walked away.

"Looks like we are going to Madison High." Rosabella said.

"We are on are way then." Alistair added.

They arrived at the school and there was a tall women standing out side.

"Welcome to Madison High! I'm your principal Mrs. Carol. You must be the new kids." The woman said.

"Yes!" Raven said.

"Come with me and I will give you a tour." Mrs. Carol spoke.