Chapter 20

To be shock would be an understatement.

The greens and reds were horrified when they went into the forest to see the corpse that Bubbles had seen. They didn't think that the killing of the body would be that bad but they so absolutely wrong.

The corpse was covered in loads of blood.

A terrifying sight it was.

Blossom covered her eyes with her hands while Buttercup stared at it in disgust. Butch and Brick were staring at it with emotionless expressions.

They decided to walk away since they didn't want to look at it any longer. And guess what did they find?

More corpses.

But the area was far more worse than before. The dead bodies were laying everywhere.

There were bodies that were hanged on trees, hammered to the trees or just laying dead on the ground. Although it looked fresh and that it just happened not so long ago, it was horrifying.

Everywhere was covered in blood.

Buttercup tried not to puke at the disfusting sight while Blossom was already starting to have tears. Again, the boys didn't express anything from their faces.

As if they were use to seeing these.

The girls decided enough was enough and walked back to the camp site. It was honestly too much to them. When they reached the camp site, they started discussing some things with the blues and came up with one decision.

They were going to find the person that did this.

÷=÷=÷=÷++=

"Girls, take your weapons with you. We are gonna have to be full armed if we want to survive." Blossom said as they slide her weapons into her weapon strap.

"No shit sherlock." Buttercup said as she prepared her daggers, just in case something appeared in front of her out of nowhere.

Bubbles kept quiet as she slowly took her whip and stared at it. A million thoughst were killing her mind as she stared at it. Her eyes still had the sparkle inside but something dulled. She gripped her whip tightly as she gritted her teeth.

I will find those bastards who killed those people.

She strapped her whip to her hips and removed her pigtails, replacing it with a ponytail. When she got out of the tent, she saw Boomer standing at one side. She stared at him for a while before walking away.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind and her shoulder had something rest on it.

The next few words touched her heart and almost made her cry, as if he knew what she was wondering.

"I will protect you Bubbles, and i will make sure this never happens to you ever again."