Chapter 14

Blossom's POV.

"BLOSSOM WAKE UP!!"

"AHHH!"

I screamed when i came to see Buttercup laughing loudly and Bubbles giggling.

A tick mark came on to my head as i slowly came out from my head with my hair in a mess.

"Bu....tter....cup....." i slowly said as i started chasing her in the room and tickle her after tackling her to the ground.

"N-no, p-please STOP!" Buttercup stuttered out as she continued to laugh.

"How do you like that, huh?" I said as i smirked.

The door suddenly opened and in came the boys. They stare at us in silence as we stare at them too.

Then the silence was broke after Brick said "We will leave you alone to do your thing." And slammed the door close.

Then Buttercup jumped out and ran to the toilet to shower.

I was just sitting on the floor, face begining to get red and smacked my hands to my face.

This is so embarrassing.....😳😳😳

Brick's POV.

I spended the whole night writing down the things we needed to do to break in to the Laurotch Family house to take the jewel and spill their evil deeds.

But the only things im short of is the 3 elements.

Fire, Wind and Water.

I was wrecking my head the whole night trying to find where i can get those elements.

Im telling you this is so frustrating!

When we got to the living room to eat breakfast, the breakfast was starting to get cold.

I asked one of the waitress to make it warmer but they said all the stoves were all occupied and the kitchen was very busy so there was no way to heat it up.

I sighed.

"Do you maybe, well, perhaps want my help?"

A voiced speaked up and i looked up after massaging my temples.

"What?" I asked as Blossom looked at her other 2 friends in hesitation.

They both gave her a nodded and she asked the waitress whether they had a spare grill.

The boys and i look at her in confusement as we watch her.

She placed the grill on the barbecue place outside and placed the food on top of the grill as the girls placed charcoal under the grill.

Blossom waved her hand a little and smiled when a small fire appeared at her fingertips.

We watched her in awe as she did her magic.

Soon, the food was heated up and we needed to clear the fire.

Buttercup smirked as she waved her hand and out came a gust of wind which was big enough to blow out of the fire and made the food lukewarm.

Bubbles used her hand to magic out a puddle of water and poured on the left over charcoal to make sure its not lighted.

I watched in amuse and i grinned when i thought of an idea.

This could work....