T H I R T Y - 5

Five months later ;
Jada Dollas ;
These 5 months have been great I'm back to my normal size and me and Zo are back to our grind , I stay at home with Leo , while Zo is out making a living for us , I started YouTube a couple months ago and I've been getting some good feedback , Our wedding is in 2 weeks and I am so excited because I've been waiting for this moment I will finally be Mrs . Jada Ball .

As of right now I'm editing my video while Leo and jr are playing and watching nemo .

As I was editing , I see Zo , Dmo , Gelo , Melo , And Zo's friend Kyle walk in .

"Hey baby ." Zo says and walks to me and kisses me .

"Hey ." I smile and continue to edit .

"What y'all watching ?" Gelo says and walks in the living room .

"Nemo ." I smile .

"Oh my favorite ." Melo says and walks to the couch and I just laugh he's so childish .

"You ready to be a ball ?" Dmo asks me and I laugh .

"Yeah I guess ." I smile and Zo comes back downstairs and kisses me .

"I'll be back later on tonight ." He tells me and I nod and kiss him one more time .

"But don't get back here smelling like liquor and sweat , oh and don't forget to text Denise to let her know to come get jr in the morning cause me and my dad are going to Michigan tomorrow ." I let him know .

"When we're you going to tell me this ?" He asks me .

"Whenever you got home ." I tell him.

"When you coming back ? " he asks me .

"We'll be back Tuesday morning ." I tell him .

"Alright will finish this when I get back home ." He says .

"Yeah okay ." I say and him and the guys leave .

As of right now it's 3 in the got damn morning and Zo still isn't fucking home , I swear to god when he gets home Im cutting his balls off and making him eat them .

Lonzo Ball;
As of right now we all at dmo's apartment chilling .

"Damn Zo as your best man you already know Ima have your bachelor party lit as hell ." Dmo says and I laugh drinking a Gatorade , and watch Kyle and Gelo play 2k .

"Aye what time is it ?" Kyle asks us and I turn on my phone and see it reads 3:23 am , got damn .

"Yall I gotta go it's 3 In the morning , Jada goin think I'm out doing something , y'all know she crazy ." I tell them getting up and stretching .

"Hell yeah bro be safe ." Dmo says and i leave out his apartment and head to my car and go home .

As I pull up in the garage , I turn off my car , close the garage and walk inside and I see Jada sitting on the kitchen counter in my favorite black laced bra and panties set , drinking wine .

"Hey baby ." I smile .

"Don't hey baby me Lonzo Anderson Ball where the fuck have you been ?" She asks me .

"I've been at dmo's have you seen my Snapchat story ?" I ask her .

"I don't give a fuck about that , what were y'all doing over there ? Let any side bitch be over there Lonzo , I'm fucking you and that bitch up ." She says and I stand in between her legs .

"Babe we was just over there chilling , I promise no females was over there ." I tell her kissing her neck .

"Good , cause I really don't wanna have to fight any bitch 2 weeks before our wedding ." She tells me and I laugh and kiss her.

"You looking real good right now ." I say licking my lips and smirking at her , and she gets off the counter and starts to walk towards the steps .

"Oh I know daddy ." She smiles , making that ass clap .

"When I get upstairs , yo back better be arched and ready for daddy's dick ." I tell her .

"Nope ." She says and I run upstairs .

"Why not ?" I ask her As I get to the room .

"Cause I'm at healing ." She tells me .

"From what ? The doctor said we was clear ." I tell her , she hiding something .

"Umm nothing never mind I'm tired goodnight ." She says .

"Nah , tell me Jada ." I say grabbing her .

"Well baby , You know how we had that whole discussion about getting my tubes tied , And how you didn't want me to do it and that's the end of that ." She says kissing my neck .

"Yeah why ?" I ask her .

"Well I might've did the opposite of what you said and did it anyway ." She says .

"WHAT THE FUCK JADA ." I say .

"I'm sorry Zo ." She says .

"You went against my word bro that's not cool and I told you not too cause you know I wanted another kid ." I tell her .

"Babe I'm sorry but don't you think we have enough , we already have two ." She says .

"Thats not the point Jada you went against my word bro , after I told yo ass how I felt about it ." I say grabbing my charger .

"Babe where are you going ?" She asks me .

"To the guest room I really don't wanna be near you right now you just pissed me off ." I tell her walking away .

"Babe I'm sorry ." She calls out .

"Leave me alone Jada . " I say shutting the door and laying down , I can't believe her .

|| Do y'all think Jada is wrong for not listening to Zo and getting her tubes tied anyway ? Comment and let me know .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||