T H I R T Y - 1

Lonzo Ball ;
Lately Jada has been weird , She's been a big ass cry baby , and throws up everything she eats , has to pee every fucking second , and think she's gaining weight , Like last night we were having sex and she stopped me and was like "Zo can you not be rough ?" And you know me being a gentlemen I was like "Yeah baby just because you want me to ." And then after we had sex she started crying and I asked her what's wrong and she was like " I'm surprised you didn't throw up on me cause I'm ugly and fat ." And she runs in the bathroom and was in there for a good hour crying , I don't know what's wrong but something need to happen .

As of right now I'm getting out of bed and getting dress for practice when I get a text from someone .

(567)XXX-XXXX
Aye this is Markelle I just wanna congratulate you on your engagement bro , I see why you marrying her the pussy good 💯

As I read that I just stand there , I know Jada ain't cheat on me and not tell me .

"Good morning baby ." She smiles and kisses my cheek and walks to her side of the closet .

"What you getting ready for ?" I ask her .

"Nothing I'm going to meet up with Kc , mo , and jordin for breakfast ." She smiles and I just nod .

"What's wrong with you baby ?" She asks me .

"Why in the fuck did markelle text me saying congratulations on us getting engaged he sees why I'm marrying you cause the pussy good ." I tell her .

"Babe I'm sorry ." She cries .

"What the fuck bro ." I say grabbing my Jersey and walking back into our room .

"Baby I'm sorry please forgive me I didn't mean to ." She says .

"Jada get away from me , I don't wanna be near you right now ." I say grabbing my shoes , phone , and keys and walking downstairs .

"ZO!" She screams and I go to the garage get in my g wagon and head to practice I can't believe her .

Jada Dollas ;
As I hear Zo slam the door I walk back to our room and grab my phone and call markelle .

"What's up?" He says answering the phone .

"Why in the fuck did you tell Zo that you ate me out ?" I ask him .

"He was goin find out anyway shawty ." He says.

"Well thanks to you he's mad at me ." I tell him .

"Don't blame me you should be told him ." He says .

"I was going to markelle but you had to open your big ass mouth ." I tell him .

"Just admit I'm that nigga you wanna be with . " he says and I laugh .

"Markelle goodbye ." I laugh and hang up .

As I hang up I throw up , I think it's time to get a pregenacy test , I missed my period .

(Jada's outfit )

As I go to cvs , i go to the pregnancy aile, get a pregnancy test and head to ihop to meet the girls for our breakfast date .

"Hey boo ." Jordin says and hugs me .

"Hi my loves ." I smile and hug Mo and Kc and we sir down and look at our menus .

As of right now we're just eating and chilling it feels good to be out with my friends specially Mo and J , I've missed them and if I'm not pregnant I'll be ready to play with them again .

As I get home I walk upstairs take a shower and put on some nike shorts and one of lonzo's t shirts , I know he's angry with me but i just wanna explain .

As I pull the pregnancy test out I read the instructions and do as it says and set it down , and get ready for the results .

As of right now I'm sitting in the bathroom crying , I can't believe I'm pregnant , everything's just moving to fast , Lonzo is already mad at me , and to put the cherry on the ice cream I have to tell him I'm pregnant , why is this happening to me .

As of right now I'm in the kitchen listening to music and cooking , Lonzo just got home , cause I heard the garage open so he should be walking in any minute now .

"Hey baby ." I smile as he walks in and sets his bag down and he just gives me a head nod .

"Zo can we talk please ?" I ask him as he starts to walk upstairs .

"Yeah hold up let me get out of these clothes ." He tells me and continues to walk upstairs to our room .

Lonzo Ball ;
As I get out the shower I put on some basketball shorts and some socks and walk back downstairs , I'm still pissed off at Jada she just don't know bro .

"Babe your plates on the table ." She tells me and I walk to the table and start to eat .

As i was eating I see her eating in the kitchen .

"Zo can you please talk to me ." She says .

"Babe I know I fucked up but I'm sorry babe I really am you know I wouldn't do anything that would effect us ." She tells me .

"No I use to know that Jada now I'm not so sure ." I tell her .

"Zo I am sorry baby please forgive me please ." She says with tears running down her face .

"Why you crying you did this to yourself you put us in this position ." I tell her .

"Zo I'm pregnant ." Is all she says , Oh my goodness .

|| thoughts ? Comment .
5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||