T W E N T Y - 8

Jada Dollas ;
It's been a week and we are still in Vegas , Zo didn't do so good his first game but his second game he messed around and got a triple double .
Today is the final game and it's the Lakers against the trail blazers and honestly I'm so happy , I'm just ready to get back home .

As of right now I'm getting jr dressed , while Zo is taking a shower .

"Aww look at the little baby ." I smile and kiss jr's forehead as he smiles , he reminds me so much of Zo .

"Here Jada I'll take him go ahead and get ready ." Lavar says taking Jr .

"Thank you ." I smile and walk back to me and Zo's room .

As I walk in the room I see Zo on his phone with a towel wrapped around your waist .

"Who you sending dick pics to ?" I ask him and he laughs .

"No one , I'm texting Denise cause she tripping ." He says and I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower .

"Why what happened ?" I ask him .

"She's mad because people keep thinking jr is me and your Son instead of her ." He says , like bitch why does it even matter , you barely act like a fucking mom .

"Why does it matter Zo ?" I ask him .

"Baby I don't know ." He says .

"Tell her not to worry about me , I act more like jr's mom then she does , she should be glad , I'm helping her dumb ass out ." I tell him .

"Baby it's not that deep calm down ." He says and I open my suitcase to look for something to wear .

As I was looking for an outfit I get a Snapchat message from kelle .

Markelle Fultz

What you got in that cup shawty ?

Jdollas2
Water Only ❗❗ ya dig 😋

Markelle fultz
I see you trynna be like me or what not 👀

Jdollas2
Nah daddy you got it all twisted never will i ever try and be like you , I stay setting waves so lame niggas can surf 💀💯

Markelle fultz
👀👀 So I'm daddy now 🤤

Jdollas2
Boy that was auto correct stop playing shawty 💀

Markelle fultz
Nah you stop playing shawty , just know the d will always be here when you want it 😏