[02]

PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM TODAY. I KNOW SOME OF YOU IGNORE IT, BUT TODAY'S AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END IS VERY CRITICALLY IMPORTANT.

[Melody]

+

"Okay, we have to choose between pepperoni and sausage." Stiles said as he held the phone in his hand.

I laid on the couch as Scott put in the DVD. "Pepperoni." I said, "but at least have of it should have bacon." 

Scott chuckled as he sat down on the floor beside me. 

"Pepperoni it is then." Stiles said as went back on the phone." 

I turned my head so I was looking at Scott. "What?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I just, remember when your hair was really long and fluffy. And when Stiles had a buzz cut. Was I really gone that long?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean, you were gone for three years, but I understand the reasons. Besides, it's not your fault dad got custody of you." Scott told me. "It seems like dad's going to be here for a while too." 

"Yeah well I'm not going to put up with his bullshit anymore. I mean, he just left, and eventually, he took me with him." I said, leaning on my elbow.

"Well you're not leaving again, because he's not going to take you again." 

I smiled and let myself fall back onto the couch.

"Okay, the guy said the pizza's on it's way so get your lazy asses up and hit play." Stiles said.

I sat up and sighed, "So what are we watching?" I asked, although i had a pretty good idea as to what Stiles had picked out, not that I'm complaining.

Stiles smirked before tossing me the CD box. "Do you even have to ask anymore?" 

I groaned, "I don't know why I bother asking." I said, revealing the Batman CD in my hands.

"Batman again?" Scott complained from his spot on the floor. 

"Shut up and enjoy it McCall. It's my turn to pick a movie anyway." Stiles said throwing my brother the throw pillows that were on his couch. 

"Yeah well if it were something less burned out by you, then maybe I woudn't be complaining." 

"Idiots, I swear to God I surround myself with idiots." I said, hitting my face with the palm of my hand lightly. 

 Just as Stiles was about to hit play, the door bell rang. "Jesus Christ, we'll never be able to watch the movie like this." Stiles said, getting up to answer the door.

"This is a sign Stilisnki. We should just watch another movie while you're at it." Scott said.

"No Scott, just. . . just let it go. He's not going to change the movie." I said to Scott.

My brother sighed with a smile on his face. An actual smile, and that was good, since he hasn't really been smiling lately. Actually, none of us were smiling lately. And after opening Allison's locker today, everything just got 100x tougher for us.

"What's with you and stealing Stiles' clothes." Scott told me, gesturing towards the oversized shirt I was wearing that belonged to my sarcastic boyfriend. 

I shrugged, "They're warm, and I was cold." 

"You're wearing shorts." Scott pointed out.

I opened my mouth to speak, but closed it again, since for that, I had no answer.