Chapter 15

It was an hour till midnight. We start preforming in just a few minutes. Right now we were in the changing rooms. I quietly followed Liam into his room and sat on the couch and sighed.

"What's up buttercup?" He asked, giving me a cocky smile with his beautiful puppy eyes. I sighed again as he started getting changed out of the clothes he had on before, to his new ones. "You nervous?" I shook my head. "Then what is it?"

"I..I guess I'm scared no one is going to like my song I'm gonna sing. Not only the duet, but, on stage, by myself! I'm...I'm scared." I admitted finally. He came over and sat next to me. 

"You don't have to be scared. We all get before show gitters." He said, putting his arm around me. I leaned into his chest and sighed again. "Are you ever gonna stop sighing?" He joked. 

"No!" I said, digging my face into his shoulder. He laughed and hugged me tightly. 

"Payne! 5 minutes!" the manager yelled. 

"I have 5 minutes." He said, standing up and grabbing his mic. "Ready for this?" He asked, offering his hand. I took it, and he pulled me up off the couch. "Give me one last kiss, cutie." He said, caressing my cheek. I leaned in and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with him hair. How could someone be so cute, and serious at one time? He let go, and led me out. Louis ran up to me and took me away from Liam, taking me backstage. 

"What's going on?" I asked. He ignored me and just kept dragging me away. "Louis William Tomlinson, what the heck is going on?!" I yelled, pulling back. 

"You going acoustic?" He finally said. I nodded. "Alright, common." He said, pulling me harder to the back of the stage. "Stay here, and don't make feel threatened by the fans." He said, kissing my cheek and running to the stage. All the boys ran past me and out to the stage. I smiled as Liam passed me and he smiled back. I looked behind the curtain. There was a lot of people out there, and I was freaking out. They all greeted the fans and cracking jokes and stuff. 

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door.." Liam sang beautifully. I waited outside the curtain as they warmed up the crowd. I looked at the clock. 20 more minutes. 

"Hey, do you guys know my sister?" Louis yelled. The crowd screamed loudly. "Here she is. Chloe The Tomo-Tomlinson!" I slowly walked out, holding my guitar, and shyly waving to the crowd. I met Liam mid stage and handed it to him. 

"Ready?" Liam whispered to me. I nodded shyly. He started strumming and the piano started up.

"You might think you have me all figured out. But the truth is I like to keep my mouth shut." I sang, making the crowd scream. I looked at Liam and smiled widely. He gave me a small thumbs up and continued.

"You really shouldn't have to climb those walls..." He sang back. Together, our voices sounded brilliant! I've never been so happy to hear loud noise in my life. During his solo, I glanced at the clock. 10 minutes. Ten. Minutes. 

"An everlasting love, that can soar." We both hit the last note dead on. I tried not giving him too much eyes contact, but I launched myself into his arms giving him a give hug. I went to the rest of the boys and hugged them too, making sure no one thought of anything. 

"Cho, I love you." Louis said, happily. I smiled and started laughing. "Cho, would you like to start your song?" I nodded. I took the guitar back from Liam, who looked at me confused. I smiled at him widely and started strumming my new song.

"Here we are again, you left me. There you go again, you left me here to bleed. And then we start again, ending with you leaving me. I am so done with this, It's time I left you here on your knees." I looked at Liam who was licking his lips and I tried not to laugh as I continued. 

"You can tell me I'm not pretty, but I don't really care. You can tell me no one likes me, cause you think it's so fair. Cause when I am near you, I can feel all my fears are near. But like I said, I don't really care." I looked down at the strings and kept going.

"I can take a few swings, I can handle all those things. But all those mean mean words, just go right to my sould. I'm so done with this, it's time I leave you here a lone." I sang, looking at all the boys, staring in awe. Everyone looked surprised, except Louis. He knew my talent, and he was proud of me.

"You can tell me I'm not pretty, but I don't really care. You can tell me no one likes me, cause you think it's so fair. Cause when I am near you, I can feel all my fears are near. But like I said, I don't really care." I quickly took a deep breath and began the rest of the song.

"Have you noticed that you mean nothing! That everything you said, just leaves my head! Have you noticed that your words are cruel. Or that I just don't really care." I looked back at the strings and slowly down a bit.

"You can tell me that I'm not pretty, but I don't really care. You can tell me no one liked me, cause you think it's so fair. Cause when I am near you, I can feel all my fears are near. But I just can't admit, I sometimes, do care." I slipped my fingers gently over the strings and smiled, looking up at the cheering crowd. 

"1 minute!" Zayn yelled, looking at everyone.

"I would just like to say, Kaylen baby, I miss you. I want a big kiss when I get home!" Niall yelled to the camera above our head. 

"Claire, I'll see you this weekend. Don't forget." Harry smiled his flirty grin. 

"Eleanor, I love you. Can't wait to see you again." Louis said. "Cho can't wait either." 

"Jenny, I love you mut! You the puppy!" Zayn yelled, joinning the other boys. He looked back at the clock. "10 seconds." Liam slowly walked over to me and put the mic to his lips.

"Chloe Tomlinson." He said, softly but loud enough everyone could hear. 

"Happy New Year's!" The crowd screamed. I grabbed his neck and brought him down to my height, taking in everything I loved. I heard the speaker start recording us. "New Year couple, or long time lovers? Tune in later for the interview for more." I realized and looked into his eyes.

"Chloe Anne Tomlinson, I love you so much." He said into the mic. I smiled, and rised the mic to mine.

"Liam James Payne, I love you too!" I said, wrapping my arms around him. Dropping the mic, and wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me up by holding near my butt. Louis never made eye contact as I kissed him again. 

A/n: The song in the chapter is called I Don't Really Care by me. No copyright! I wrote this in my own time! Don't forget to read my other stories! Love you all!

Fan

Comment

Vote

PS #396 or something! Thanks!(: