Author's Note / Story Background

What's my inspiration for this?

A series of dreams I've had.

Which is also a recurring theme throughout this story, dreams.

I dreamt of Frederick first, way before I ever thought to create Mackensie. I can safely say that I've had at least 6 dreams where he was featured, almost always in WWII Europe. Only once have I seen him in America, and it was brief. 

They say that the brain cannot make up new faces, so if you dream about someone you can't recognise, it just means that you've seen them somewhere before in real life. You just don't conciously remember. So...Frederick's "real?"

 I don't dream up characters that often, he's actually the only person that I kept seeing over and over again. So I'm writing this story because I want to somehow add more to what I've dreamt and also, in a sense, honour Frederick.

===================================

I want to thank VacantMind for designing the cover for me, as well as the story ad that is on the side of this page, and the story banner that will be featured in chapter one. She is so talented and they are SO awesome, I love her so much. :)

I would also like to thank BBMackers for making the banner for me that you see in chapter two, and the ad that you will see on chapter three. I really absolutely love it!!! I wish I could make stuff like this, oh my god, lol. Thank you!!!!! :D She's so talented as well, I'm so jealous. :)

Lynn_Whiterock designed my character banners for Mackensie and Henry (which are absolutely lovely), though I'm no longer going to use the banner for Mackensie you can still view it in Special Announcement, and I will still be using Henry's whenever he is introduced.

_-ProudlyMe-_ designed my new character banner for Mackensie, as portrayed by Gugu Mbatha-Raw. I really love how she did it, especially with the pocketwatch in the background and how the colour scheme goes with my story ad. Thank youu! :)

The trailer posted on the side of this was made by PrettyFrickinLiars, who decided to make it for me despite the lack of casting on Frederick's part. It was so awesome and so nice of her, and I love it so much. And the original noob-made trailer made by me is right after hers. Isn't hers ten times more awesome? :)

One more person I would like to thank is RainyGardens, for helping me organise my thoughts and fixing writer's block whenever I have it. I don't think this story would be as developed if it wasn't for her. xD

Remember to comment and/or vote if you like what you see. They're great motivators and it would be nice to get some feedback.

-MewJ.