Alibaba's Feelings

"Morgianna!Morgianna!Morgianna!Morgianna!"Said Alibaba thoughts over and over as he held the present given to him today by Morgianna. The name Morgianna just kept popping in head through out the past two days since the moment he heard her name and saw her gorgeous,angle like face. He has been thinking about giving Morgianna something but couldn't find what to give and didn't the money to. Alibaba didn't know what love was either but was only told about the feeling of love. He was told that "Love is when your chest aches whenever you see the person and/or you just can't get their name out of your head." Alibaba couldn't get her name out of his head and when ever he saw her face he's chest ached incredibly much but he still discarded the fact that he might love her.When he was at the most local restaurant there is,he heard crying and yelling from outside and went to see who it was and it was Morgianna."Morgianna!What's wrong?" yelled Alibaba as he tried to stop Morgianna. Morgianna just kept running on and on and who would of guess Alibaba flowed her all the way till she stopped.Alibaba asked what was wrong again but instead of an answers she looked at him with her eyes being red from crying and tormented face. She then hugged him and cried on him for like an hour but when she was done she said" My master wants me to marry some I don't.""Your master?Marry?"Alibaba said confused. "I'm a slave for the king of this town for over four years ever since I was sold to him." explained Morgianna."Why am I so upset about Morgianna a having to marry and spend the rest of her life with someone that's not me ?" Alibaba though to himself"Do i really love her?" he thought. Morgianna stood up and said"Sorry for getting mixed up in my own problems but one more thing c-can I stay at your place tonight?""M-My place why my place?" Alibaba responded nervously"It's alright if I can't,I understand really" said Morgianna. Alibaba quickly answered as his face turned as red as a tomato"No,it's alright you can stay at my place tonight."All during that night they talked about each other very nervously but excited,as time past by they finally feel asleep but Alibaba fell asleep blushing his heart out. the next morning Morgianna was already gone only leaving behind a note"Thanks for letting me stay at you place last night but I have to report back to my master. Good bye Alibaba."Alibaba was kind of sad that Morgianna left so soon but had a feeling that they will meet again. AS the next two days past  Alibaba without seeing Morgianna,he finally believed that he loved her so much to the point he felt that being with Morgianna was the one of the main reason he was born into this world.

Hope you enjoy this chapter being in the point of view of Alibaba and his feelings!
-Arias

Hope you enjoy this chapter being in the point of view of Alibaba and his feelings! -Arias