1

DISCLAIMER

i wrote this book a while ago and i used to be very cringy and i didn't know how to write back then but i promise IT GETS BETTER TRUST ME!!!😭😭

Brooklyn's POV

I was walking home from my friends house at around 2 A.M. I didn't really care for the bus or Uber's waste of time and money. I decided to walk through the bad part of town because it was shorter, and to be honest I really didn't give a shit.

I walked through the alley and I heard some noises. It was the blood curtailing sound of a man screaming. Then bam a gun sound. I started to get a little freaked out and stopped in my tracks. I was hidden in the corner about 20 feet get away from the murders and they couldn't see me. All of a sudden a car drove by and the light flashed on me.

"Get her"

One guy walked over to me and put a bag over my head.

"STOP LET ME GO!"

"Not so fast little lady. We have to see what The Boss says about this"

They shoved me into the car and drove off.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME AND LET ME GO BEFORE I FUCK ALL OF YOU UP!"

I tried to sound tough but in reality I was terrified. A 17 year old girl in the back seat of a car with 2 other guys I don't know. Great.

We stopped at some warehouse and the shoved me in there with a gun to my back. They took my cellphone away from me too.

They sat me in a room and told me to wait. I was locked in a room handcuffed and tied down. I started to panic but I knew I can't give them the impression that I'm weak.

All of a sudden a guy that looks around my age walks in. Holy shit was he hot. He was probably the sexiest man I've ever seen in my life. His hair was perfect. His face obviously perfect. Even the way he walked was sexy. He sat down across from me and looked me in my eyes.

His eyes were cold. Absolutely no soul. His eyes were tempting to look at and once you've looked at them you can't turn away. He tilted his head to the side then nodded.

"So. What's your name."

He said in a raspy sexy serious way.

"Fuck off"

"You better watch who your talking to"

Fuck. I can't show him I'm weak. I can't show him I'm weak.

"Who the fuck are you"

He stood up and clenched his jaw. I raised my eyebrow pretending not to be amused.

"So I see you have a little smart mouth?!"

"Yup and what are you gonna do about it!"

He looked at me then walked over to me and got super close to my face.

"You have one more chance to tell me who you are"

I looked at him then spit in his face. He got up and wiped it off his face.

"You little fucker this isn't over"

He yelled and then walked out the room. Where the fuck am i? Why and I here? what did I do?! I started crying and they saw. The hot guy came into the room and untied me and brought into a more comfortable room with him in it.

"Ok now will you just answer a few questions for me?"

I nodded and he began to talk.

⚰️

A/N

HEYYYY GUYYYYSSS this is my new book I'm starting on!!!!! Please show the luuvvv❤️❤️ and vote and comment what you think❤️❤️❤️