A Harry Styles Romance

Chapter 17

HARRY'S POV

'Harry. Here. Now' Louis said sternly

Oh holy crap what have I done? I hope this isn't about the whole Faye thing. I saw with my own eyes her kissing her ex, so she obviously doesn't have feelings for me still. Or she's doing it to get back at me, but if she's actually sunk that low without giving me a chance to explain myself, then that definitley isn't the Faye that I fell in love with.

'What have I done' I sighed walking into the spare room

Louis closed the door, cross his arms and started tapping his foot

'Sit down' He grunted pointing at the bed

I done as he said and he started pacing up and down the bedroom. What the heck was this about?!

'LOUIS!' I shouted

His gaze turned to me, finally back to reality!

'Have you gave Faye a chance to explain?' 

I shook my head

'Well maybe you should. You know Harry you jump to conclusions to easily! At least let her have her say! God dammit Harry, why do you never think?!' He moaned

'Louis there isn't an explanation, she kissed her ex infront of me! There's no excuse for that!'

'HARRY LET HER EXPLAIN' He shouted

I had to admit I did flinch abit, Lou really scared me when he got angry. Maybe I should let Faye explain, even though there doesn't seem to be a good reason for this. I done as he said, I slipped past him and went up to Faye's room. Oh crap her door is shut, she gets really angry when you wake her up! Urgh, no. We had to sort this out, I need to know what's happening between us! I gripped the door knob and debated. Yeah, let's do this.

'Faye?' 

She came out from under the duvet. She noticed it was me and her eyes widened. She had been crying too, she had used like a full roll of toilet tissue, as they were scattered all over her bed.

'Go away' She sniffled

'You know we have to sort this out' I said sitting on her bed

'Well why did you shout at me before? You could atleast of let me speak. But instead you were being rude and inconsiderate, I didn't like that side of you' She said going back under the duvet

I followed her under, as she saw me she turned her body away from me

'I know, I'm sorry but I just got really angry. Seeing you kiss him made me so angry. But I didn't let you explain, and that was horrible of me. I'm so sorry Faye' 

'I forgive you. But you go first, about Caroline, then I'll speak' She said turning around

'Okay, well. Caroline is my ex, like about a year ago we dated for a few months, but she's obsessive about me, she won't leave me alone. She never stop texting me or ringing me, I have never once answered her, but I know still having her saved on my phone didn't look to good. But Faye I'm in love with you, you have to understand that. I don't want her, I want you' I said grabbing her hand

'What a fucking weirdo' She laughed

Why whenever I tried to be serious with this girl she always had to make me laugh? That's one of the things I love about her, since there were so many things I loved.

'Hahaha, I know. You're turn' I smiled

'Right, well I was waiting for you at the park, and Jake came behind me. I thought it was you so I stood up, but then I saw him. He started moaning at me about the party for kneeing him. Then he was like give me a kiss and I'll leave you alone, I said no of course, then he pretended to walk away, but then he quickly turned around and forced it on me. That's the part you saw but I did push him off me and kick him in the balls, but I guess you had gone by that part..' 

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE JUST WAITED A FEW SECONDS LATER?! URGHH HARRY YOU IDIOT!

'I'm such an idiot' I moaned face palming myself

'Don't beat yourself up' She said coming closer

'I'm so sorry Faye, I should have given you a chance to explain. And I'm so sorry for arguing with you before. And more importantly, I am so sorry for making you cry, I never want you to cry over me or any boy in that fact, ever' 

She smiled and started to play with my curls, I smiled and watched her. She always did get so fascinated by them, odd girl.

'It's okay, I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to explain about Caroline' She smiled

'It's okay. So..' 

Were we together or what? I desperatley wanted to be..but it was her decision right?

'So?' She smirked I think she knew what I was going to ask

'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' I smiled

'YES!' She said hugging me

She leaned down and kissed me. Oh my god I had missed her lips so much, why on earth did this girl think I would pick Caroline Flack over her? She must be crazy!

FAYE'S POV

Oh my god I was back with Harry. Everything was getting better! Infact, everything was perfect! We pulled out and I lay ontop of him smiling. His dimple was so cute! I can't believe this boy is mine, and all mine. My phone flashed up

Harry_styles @faye_hacket I love you, and only you. x

How the heck did he do that without me seeing him?

faye_hacket @Harry_styles I love you xxx

I put my phone away and lifted my head up. He smirked as he checked his phone.

'I love you' He said looking at me

'I love you too' I said pecking him on the lips

We were still under the duvet, my bed was pretty big so we had loads of room.

'Want to play hide and seek?' He asked

'I thought you'd never ask' I said running away

I was crawling all over the place, but still Harry took forever getting me. Finally he pulled my ankle and slid under him.

'No getting away that easily' He smirked on top of me

He leaned down and kissed me again, he lay besides me and wrapped his arm around me. This time, there would be no tears, and we would both be happy forever. I was already happy as anything, Harry Styles was mine, all mine.

'Good night beautiful' Harry whispered

I kissed him on the cheek and his grip on me became tighter, I looked up and he had his eyes closed. I was actually in the same bed as Harry Styles. I think I may be dreaming, this was the boy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, with no tears this time.