A Harry Styles Romance

Chapter 11

Harry and the lads had gone to an interview, I decided to stay home and help Anne out with some house cleaning.

'So how did you and Harry meet?' Anne asked

'Well he came to stay with me for the month with the lads and Uncle Simon' I smiled

'Uncle Simon?' She asked

'Yeah, Simon Cowell is my Uncle' 

'Ohh I see! Aww, Harry is very head over heels with you' She said looking at me

'Well I'm glad, because I am for him'

'Good, I don't want my baby getting hurt'

'He definitley won't'

'And he definitley won't hurt you'

'I should hope not' 

I went upstairs for abit, I was kinda tired. I fell to sleep in no time...

'You don't know you're beautiful' Ringed in my ears

Urgh Harry had left his phone at home, but why did he have his own song as his ringtone?! Strange boy

Who the hell was 'Caroline?' and why was she ringing Harry..Woah he had over 26 missed calls from her, how did I sleep through them?! Should I answer..what if it was private? Wait, I'm his girlfriend. He should have nothing to hide. I clicked answer.

'Hello?' 

'Harry babe..wait, who's this?' She said with a cocky tone

'Harry's girlfriend, who's this?' I said back even cockier

'Haha, get over yourself darling, I think you'll find I'm Harry's girlfriend, stop being pathetic and put him on the phone'

What? Had Harry actually done this to me? I put the phone down, who the hell was Caroline?! I went on twitter and searched 'Caroline and Harry' Aload of tweets came up, she was called Caroline Flack. Woah..she was kinda..old? She was pretty aswell, but had Harry actually been doing this behind my back? I was already crying, he lied to me. I went on this Caroline's twitter.

Caroline Flack - Pathetic little children and their fantasies, ha get your head out the clouds love!

She had tweeted this, 24 seconds ago. It was definitley about me, that sealed it, Harry had been snooping about behind my back. I pulled my suitcase from under the bed and started to pack, I was going home.

I didn't want the boys to come back anytime soon because they would try and talk me out of it, I didn't want to forgive Harry. My heart was physically aching, then I realised how much I actually liked him. I was totally in love with this boy. Part of me was saying stay, but part of me was saying go, and I knew I had to go. I had to get a ticket for tonight, I couldn't ask Uncle Simon to ring because he would murder Harry! I wonder if they would give me on if I said I was Faye Hacket, maybe they might of heard of me? It was worth a try.

'Hello!' A voice said

'Hi, I'm Faye Hacket, I'd like to book a ticket to America, New York for tonight please'

'Faye Hacket, as in Simon Cowell's niece and Harry Styles girlfriend?' She questioned

I was NOT Harry Style's girlfriend

'Yes that's me'

'A flight for 7pm tonight 1st class is available?'

'That's perfect, thank you so much'

'No problem! You will need to go to the reception to pick up your ticket, thank you for calling and have a safe flight!'

'Thank you!' I said putting the phone down

I had half an hour to get to the air port, I rang a taxi, I just hope it would get here before the boys got back! I went into the bathroom and wiped away my tears. I guess I better leave a note for Harry or something.

Harry,

A girl called for you, she goes by the name 'Caroline Flack' ? Ring any bells? Because she told me she was your girlfriend, how could you play me like that? I've flown back to America, by the time you read this I'll be on the plane so don't try and catch me, I can't believe you would do this, I thought you were different.

Faye.

BEEP BEEP

I looked out the window and the taxi was there, I waved to let them know I was coming. What would I say to Anne.

'Anne I'm going back to America'

'What? Why darling?' She said standing up quickly

'Something has happened back home' I lied

'Oh sweetie, I hope everything is okay, have you told Harry?'

I nodded

'Alright, have a safe flight, have you got a lift to the air port?'

'Yeah, the taxi is outside so I better get going'

She nodded and I said goodbye,.

I put my stuff in the boot of the taxi

'Faye?' Lou said jumping out his car as they pulled up

SHIT SHIT SHIT

'What' I mutttered

They all piled out, apart from Harry..where was he?

'Where are you going?' Zayn said looking at the boot of the car

'I'm going home'

'What, why?' They all said

'Who's Caroline Flack?' I said filling up again

'Shit' They all muttered

Most of them looked away, great, they all knew and they didn't even tell me.

'You guys didn't even tell me? I had to find out by a phonecall?' I said getting louder

'It isn't what you think Faye' Niall said

'It isn't? So 4 of my best friend's knew my boy friend was snooping behind my back and didn't even tell me? What great friends you are' I sobbed

'Faye please, just stay here and we can sort everything out' Liam begged

'No, I'm going home. I don't want to see any of you guys again, friends my asshole' I said shaking my head

I got into the car 

'FAYE!' They all shouted

'You can drive' I said to the taxi driver

He pulled out of the drive, never again did I want to see any of them. What a shit trip.