A Harry Styles Romance

Chapter 15

FAYE'S POV

Why did I leave my curtain half open last night..well I kinda was completely wasted. But still, it was 10am and the sun was shining through into my eyes, I never wake up this early! I should still be asleep till like 4. Urghh, I was never going to get back to sleep now. It was a nice day and I had the worst head ache ever, maybe I could go on a walk or something. I got changed and got some breakfast.

'So what was all that about last night?' Louis said as he came downstairs

Oh man

'Just a party isn't it' I said shurgging my shoulders

'Maybe abit to extreme don't you think?'

'I don't know what the parties are like in England, but the one I had last night was nothing' I said raising my eye brows

He couldn't stay mad at me for long, he smirked and knew he had been defeated. He came over and hugged me

'Don't scare us like that again' He laughed

'Sorry bro' 

'It's okay sis, where are you going?' He said pouring some cereal

'Just on a walk, my head is banging'

'Want me to come?' He said shoving coco pops in his mouth

'I think I'll be okay' I laughed shaking my head

He put his thumb up and left. Oh my gosh why did it look so warm yet it was freezing cold. I couldn't even be bothered walking so I don't even know why I did, okay let's take the closest bench possible. The closest bench was the park! And that was 3 blocks away ohh man should I just go home now? No Faye, you wanted to loose abit of weight anyway; this is only the beginning! 

I wonder what everyone was doing back at the house, probably sleeping. But I wonder what Harry was doing. Hmm let's check twitter

Harry_styles @Carolineflack1 I hope you're happy.

Wooooah how did I miss all these tweets? This Caroline was a real bitch! Harry seemed like he hated her on these tweets so why would he cheat with her on me? Did he even cheat? Like Trinity said he has a point of why apparently he did cheat, maybe he didn't? Damn I just wish none of this happened, I really wanted a cuddle off him right now.

Call from - Trinity

'Hellooo' I sang 

'Yo bitch, where you at?' 

Why did she always call me bitch, I swear, she didn't really treat me like a best friend. Who cares she was a fruitcake like me

'I'm at the park yo'

'Why the fuck are you at the park? Babes just because you think Harry cheated does not give you the chance to go get some fresh meat'

'Hahahahahahahah, no I've came for a walk silly. And you know how un fit I am so I've took a seat on the park'

'Hahahahaha oh I see! Awesome stay there I'm gonna come meet you'

'Okay see ya soon'

'See ya homie'

What an odd one, but she did say just because you think Harry cheated. Becase I think? Oh my god I just wish she would tell me if he didn't or not! More importantly I wish he would tell me! If I didn't get so drunk last night I would have found out. And if he's flown all the way over here it must mean he has something to say. But if it's just 'I'm so sorry you're the one I want' Then he better get his but back on the next plane to England because I won't be taking any crap like that.

I wonder how long Trinity was going to be, it was getting kinda chilly. I watched the kids play on the park, not in a pervy way. But why were they up so early?! It was like 10:30am and they were already on the park, if my kid mithers me to take them to the park at this time..good lord I don't know what I'd do. They all looked so cute playing on the swings and laughing with each other, there was even a little boy and girl holding hands. Oh my gosh it was so cute when toddlers had boy friends and girl friends!! Ahhh, he was pushing her on the swing too, oh my god this was too much for the morning. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly as it scared me. But I wasn't greeted by Trinitys face, or anyone's face that I actually wanted to see. It was Jake.

'Uhh Jake?' I said nervously

Since we were on our own and I faintly remember kneeing him last night, I don't think this was going to go down pretty. Where the heck was Trinity?!

'Have fun kneeing me last night?' He said codly

'You were the one who tried to take advantage of me' I snapped back

'Oh shut up Faye, you agreed to it it's not like I forced you in the house was it?' He moaned

'I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing. You know I'd never go near you sober!' I said getting louder

'Oh really?' He said coming closer

I stepped back each time he took a step forward. Where the fuck was Trinity! Now would be a good time to come! I took one last step back and my back hit a tree. Oh god there was no where to hide now.

'Making you nervous am I?' He smirked

'Uhh no' I said looking around

'Then give me a kiss' 

WHAT?!

'What?!' I gasped

'Give me a kiss..and I'll leave you alone forever'

No way was I giving this idiot a kiss, I loved Harry!

'You are joking?' I laughed

'Faye you know I'm not going to leave till I get a kiss' He said raising his arm next to me so I couldn't escape

My heart was beating so fast, I was on the other side of the tree, not facing the park. So no one could really see us, this was the worst part.

'You aren't getting one' I said shaking my head

'Fine' He sighed

He raised his arm down, was he actually going to let me go?! Wahoooo

'No way are you getting out of this that easily' He said leaning in quickly

Before I could turn away his lips had already hit mine. I felt like someone was watching us, but I didn't care because I just wanted him off me. I tried hitting him but he just pulled me closer so my arms were pushed against his and my body. I hated this! He was so big compared to me, there was no way I was going to get out, even with all my might. 

He eventually pulled out

'YOU FUCKING IDIOT' I screamed kicking him in the balls again

'I got what I wanted' He said on the ground

'SHUT UP' I said kicking him in the face

I literally ran home, obviously Trinity wasn't coming.