Chapter 4

A few months later.

The titans were on a mission to secure a office building Slade's men were robbing. They defeated the Slade bots and returned the items they stole. The titans header back to the tower.
Beast boy was anxious. He really liked Terra and wanted to ask her out, but he was afraid that Slade would get in the way of his plans. Just then he got an email. From Slade. He opened it. Give me the towers security codes. I want them by tonight. And I will attack. Beast boy signed. And emailed the codes to Slade.  He was upset. He didn't want to do this. He has given Slade some of the titans equipment too. And he hated it. As he was thinking he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to see Terra. "Hey..." she said. "Hi!" He responded. "Look, I'm not really good at this but..." she said. "You wanna...ah...go out?" She asked. Beast boy beamed. "Yeah! I...I ah... I mean ah yeah sure cool." Terra smiled. "Well common!" She said running through his room to the window onto a rock. "Common!" She said. Beast boy smiled and took Terra's hand. She brought him to her favorite restaurant. He looked at the menu. "Can I take your order?" The waitress asked. "I don't suppose you have a veggie burger?" Bb asked. Terra smiled. "Will just have the usual Pam." Bb smiled at her. "So I'm guessing you've been here before?" "Yeah I've been here a lot since I was on the road." "So what's the coolest place you've ever been to?" She sighed. "I don't know. Probably titans tower." She said sadly looking into a spoon. "But there are tons of cool places around here! Maybe if you're nice to me I'll show you around." He smiled at her as the pie came he took his fork and cut off a piece of the pie. He put it in his mouth and gasped. "This is. The best pie. In the history of pie." Terra laughed a bit then said, "There's this place outside of Gotham that makes a mean cherry. Meanwhile at titans tower, the titans are fighting off Slade bots, and they were looking for beast boy and Terra. They were frustrated that they weren't there. But tried to fend off the Slade bots. "So this is a place I came to a lot when I was traveling." Terra said with a smile. "Dude this is awesome!" Beast boy said. "You had your own amusement park!" Terra smiled. "Yeah let's go on some rides!" Terra grabbed his hand and they went on the roller coaster. Okay yeah so it continues on like betrayal so just imagine those events until the Farris wheel. "Terra. I have to tell you something." Terra smiled. "Sure what is it!?" "First do you promise no matter how bad it is you'd still like me right?" Terra began to become a little scared. "Yeah..." "I mean if you really liked me, you'd be with me no matter what right?" Terra smiled. "Of corse Beasty. No matter what." Terra said as Beast boy leaned in to kiss her. "Hello beast boy." Terra gasped. "Did you think you and your little girlfriend could just run away? I have big plans for you beast boy." Slade said. "Terra run!" Beast boy said. "No. I'm not leaving you." She said. "Do not resist. You know what happens if you do." Slade said. Beast boy looked at Terra nervously as he thought of the very thought of her blowing up. He shuttered. He grabbed Terra's hand and jumped off the wheel. "Terra sink it." He said referring to the wheel. She did and beast boy flew them safely to the ground. "Common!" He said bringing Terra into a hall of mirrors. They ran down the halls until they got to a circular part. "We've gotta call the titans!" Terra said reaching for her communicator. "I lost my communicator! Gimme yours!" She said. "Terra I'm not going back." Her eyes widened. "What?! But why?!" "Because he's not you're friend. He's my apprentice." She heard Slade as he came behind beast boy. They then disappeared. "Beast boy?! Beast boy?!" "The boy you love lied to you." Slades voice said as he appeared on the mirrors. "Agh! Liar!" Terra cried as she smashed all the mirrors. "Your friends are getting destroyed as we speak." Terra stared at the last mirror Slade was in as he spoke. "No! He wouldn't do that! You liar!" Terra screamed. "Terra. It's true." She heard beast boys voice say. She turned. "No..." she said slowly. "But you said we'd be together no matter what remember?" Terra shook her head. "You let Slade try to kill us." Beast boys eyes widened as he put a hand out towards Terra. "But where best friends..." "my apprentice, you have no friends." Terra turned away from beast boy. "Slades right beast boy. You have no friends." His eyes widened. And he backed towards Slade. "I can't believe he'd do that." Cyborg said. "Why did friend beast boy do this?" Starfire asked.  "I don't know but when slade strikes next, we'll be ready." Robin states. "And friend Terra?" "She'll be okay. She just... needs some time." Terra sobbed as she stared at the pictures her and beast boy got at the park. She was laying on his bed which smelled of him which hurt her more.