Chapter 2

A few months later.
Beast boy went into the living room where he saw Terra and Cyborg playing video games, Starfire cooking breakfast, raven reading, and robin listening to music. Terra had finally mastered her powers and soon the titans were hoping that they could try them out soon. Beast boy smiled and went to the couch. "Hey guys!" He said as he sat on the couch next to Terra. "Hey." Everyone said in unison. "Can I join?" He asked referring to Terra and Cyborgs game. "Sure dude you can be in the next game." Said Cyborg, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Yeah well do a tournament." Terra said. Beast boy smiled as he watched Terra and Cyborg try to pass each other up. Raven also glanced up from her book to watch. Just then the crime alert went off. "Trouble!" Robin stated. The titans got up and left. "Robin what's going on?" Questioned Cyborg. "It's Mumbo, he's robbing Pérez bank." The titans got there. "Its over mod!" Robin said as they went inside the bank. He laughed. "Oh no it isn't!" He said as he cast a spell on beast boy and sent him to an unknown location. "Beast boy!" Shouted Terra as she grew a rock at mumbo. Mumbo then made the titans' abilities disappear. "What happened to our powers?" Starfire said looking at her hands. "I don't know. But I'll get them back!" Robin said going for a jump kick, but ends up falling. "I didn't forget about all of you." He said to Robin. He groaned. Mumbo then made a bunch of henchmen appear to get the titans.
Beast boy appeared in a dark room. "Robin? Starfire? Cyborg? Raven? Terra?!" He looked around frantically for his friends. "They're not here boy." He heard a deep voice say from the darkness. "Slade! Where are you?! Show yourself!" He stepped into beast boys view. "Hello beast boy."
The titans fought off the men hand to hand. "Where did beast boy go?" Terra asked Robin. "I don't know." He said. "But if we get that hat he should reappear." Raven said. Terra nodded. They started after mad mod.
"What do your want from me?!" Beast boy asked angrily. "Because my friend, you took my future apprentice. I could've helped her control her powers and make her mine, but no, you had to take her in and train her. Now that you took her from me, I take you from her." He said. "I'll never join you!" Beast boy screamed. "You don't have a choice my friend, if you don't all of your friends, including your little girlfriend, will die." Beast boys eyes widened. "You'll work for me and be my, Apprentice. You'll learn to love me like a father. You'll continue being a titan but with one difference,"
He wrote down an email and phone number. "You'll be working for me." "How do I know you're not lying about my friends?" Slade pulled up a screen with the titans running after Mumbo. "They have explosives in their necks. If you disobey me, I blow them. They die." Beast boy sighed. "What do you want." Beast boy looked down shamefully. "Nothing right now just keep in touch." He said. "And one more thing! You tell anyone, you die." Beastboy sighed as he suddenly fell onto the ground and saw the titans again. "Guys!" He said happily. "We got beast boy back, stopped Mumbo, got the banks money back, and got our powers back!" Terra stated. "I believe this is the time for the pizza!" Starfire said as she flew up into the air.