38. Love Hurts

There once was a girl named Mystery. Her parents named her Mystery because she was an unexpected mystery baby when she was born. She never thought she was good enough for anyone until she met her boyfriend.

They had met in the park where she was swinging on the swings. He saw her, liked her and talked to her.

Her parents always thought that she was a good girl with great grades and everything until they found out about John.

Ten days later her parents finally found out about her boyfriend John, so once she got home they sat her down and talked to her. They said you can't love anyone else unless you love yourself. She wanted to say so I can't love you then, but she didn't feel like hearing their mouths.

Everyday John would walk her home and every time he left to go home and she closed the door, her parents would tell her she wasn't good enough for him. They warned her that he would leave her. She wanted to prove that she was good enough.

One night she snuck out and went to the park that she and her boyfriend had first met at. She looked around the park one last time before her goodbye moment. She took a knife out of her backpack that she had grabbed from her kitchen and stabbed herself over and over again. She fell to the ground with tears in her eyes. Than she saw a light. The last thing she saw was tears in her eyes and the light.

The next day her parents kept calling Mystery to come downstairs to eat. When she didn't come, they went upstairs and couldn't find her, so they called the police.

After a week had past, the police were about to give up. John said this is all your fault, you had to make her feel like she wasn't good enough for anyone. They were about to argue when they saw Mystery's spirit. She had tears in her eyes. She walked over to John and said "I love you and I will never forget you. I will visit you at least once a month." She kissed him, then she looked at her parents and said "Now am I good enough?" and she disappeared.

They eventually searched the park where she had met John and found her body. She was stabbed to death and had her heart in her hand, which was squeezed tightly. The police say she had stabbed herself to death, but she didn't pull her heart out and squeeze it to death. Someone else had to do this.

John blamed Mystery's parents and the case remains unsolved. John never loved anyone else again but one night he went to their house and stabbed Mystery's parents to death and squeezed their hearts. He said "This is what you did to Mystery, how does it feel"?

The police found them dead the next day because the neighbors had called saying they hadn't seen them. When they discovered John murdered them, they went looking for him. They found him in the grave yard dead next to Mystery's body. He had dug up her body and was holding her close. They found a note nearby saying "Get the evil person who killed Mystery, but for now I am dead with my love. Signed John. p.s. LOVE HURTS.

Read my new fanfic " The Blue Presents"