Reader Request: Sally Play

This story is requested by Gamers_Guide
Part 1:
It was the worst summer vacation for 15 year old Sara. She had to stay with her grandmother far away from her friends and family. But thanks to her smart phone and laptop she was somewhat satisfied as she could talk to her boyfriend. Her parents were going out of town so they dropped her at grandma's house and left in evening.

Her grandma used to live alone with her strict schedule and time table of work. On the first day she told Sara a bunch of old school rules that she had to follow during the stay. Every rule was somewhat tolerable except one that 'You have to go to bed at 10 O' clock. And you can't stay up at night.'

It was her first night at her grandma's home. She had her dinner at 9 O' clock. And sent to her bed room at 10.

"Go to bed Sara. And don't stay up late. Good Night." ,Grandma said.

But old habits don't go easily. She had never slept before 1 am. She opened her laptop and started web browsing, started listening to loud music through head-phones. She was also frequently chatting with her friends on WhatsApp, telling how weird her grandma is. She was so engaged with her gadgets that she lost track of time.

It was 2 am already, she switched off her laptop. She went to kitchen to get some water. It was dark and she didn't switch on the lights as it might awake her grandma. When she was going back to her room she heard something.

It was giggle coming from main hall. She sneaked out to see what was going on. She saw two girls of about 12-13 year old. They were playing in the hall. One girl was wearing Barbie top and pajama. And other girl was bit taller, wearing a shabby white frock. The frock had some kind of random dark red color spattered all over. She had two unequal ponytails out of one had a small teddy bear on it. Her face was pearl-white and there was dark circle around her eyes.

The girl wearing pajama said "Sally, let's play Hide n Seek".

Sally grinned and said "ok, Lily you go hide and I'll call out till 10".

Sara was watching them carefully from behind door. The girl with shabby clothes turned around and Lily looked around to find a place to hide she finally went to the dark corner and hid herself behind a sofa set.

"one, two ,three..." Sally said with her low pitch voice.

"Ten, I am coming Lily ", Sally said.

Lilly couldn't resist her laughter as she was watching Sally searching here and there. She put her both hands on her mouth to control her giggle. But Sally heard that sound. She turned toward sofa and walked slowly. Lilly ducked lower to hide herself, keeping hands on mouth. She could hear Sally foot tap approaching.

Suddenly a sound came from back.

"I got you Lilly ".

Lilly turned around she saw Sally was holding a sharp butcher-knife. Before Lilly could open her mouth to scream, Sally slitted her throat. A fountain of blood stared from Lilly's neck. Sally face was covered with blood. And Sally burst out with laughter.

Sara saw this murder she couldn't believe on her eyes. She saw Lilly's body lying in the pool of blood. Sara screamed as loud as she could. She had never seen this kind of sight before , slowly she lost her consciousness. She fell on the floor.

A/n :Read next part of this story in my new series of Urban legend.
This story is requested by Gamers_Guide.  To read the full story read my new series Story Request: Urban Legends (see my account) . You can also request story and I'll write for you with your name on it.