Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

-          Liam’s POV –

Day 68:

Yeah, not much to tell.

Still stuck with Louis.

He’s still screaming in his sleep.

I’m still getting none.

Uh, sleep, I mean.

...shit.

...evidently I’m still a pervert who can think of absolutely nothing but Niall, Niall, Niall.

Naked Niall, screaming your name Niall, Niall with your dick in his mouth, Niall on his back in your bed with your fingers up hi-

Shut.

 Up.

Make.

Me.

Still stuck with this jackass for all eternity.

Life’s fucking brilliant.

Louis groaned and nuzzled further into me. I sighed and tightened my grip.

We’ve already gone through the fact in deep conversation and debate that being held is what keeps Louis’ the most stable. He’s still in pain and always, always, always, asking for Harry, but this keeps him calm enough for Harry to not hear his screaming and thus prevent him from having probable decades taken off of his life. If Harry had any say in it he’d be in here instead of me and getting himself sick instead, but when your voice is your life and sickness can easily destroy that, you’re forced to put yourself first.

And I’m forced to try and hold Louis together and prevent myself from healing faster in the process.

I miss Niall.

I don’t even know how many days it’s been it feels like weeks or months or years when in reality it’s probably only half a week but it doesn’t matter because I’m not going to make excuses I’m just plain, outright pathetic.

On the plus side, you’ve had the time to think back over every single time you’d wanted to make a move and hadn’t and kick yourself because now know you really should’ve.

Shut up.

Shame you didn’t grow some balls earlier, really.

Excuse fucking me for wanting to protect my career, current relationships, and everything my world currently consists of.

Touchy, touchy.

You make me touchy.

Whyyy?

Stop questioning my masculinity.

What? Like you’ve probably made Niall doubt every ounce of his with the way you baby him?

I hug him or pick him up cause I want to! There’s nothing fucking wrong with that!

Just because he hasn’t said anything out loud, doesn’t mea-