Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

-          Liam’s POV –

Day 64:

Being sick suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

All Louis and I have done for the past two days is sleep, sleep, watch movies, eat, throw it back up, and more sleep.

It’s not pleasant.

Okay the sleeping is and the movies are alright but when your ears are ringing you kind of can’t hear the words that much. And I’m really not in the mood for another superhero movie.

Like I love them more than any other kind but I’m sore and pathetic and want to watch some stupid love comedy with Niall cuddled up against me. I want him with his face in my neck and his hands grabbing onto my shirt and our legs tangled up together. I definitely want to hear him do that perfect giggle thing he does when he gets embarrassed.

I don’t want to be getting bed sores next to Louis who decided this morning that he should keep a bucket next to his side of the bed.

I want-

Yeah yeah, you want your Ni Ni, I get it.

...

What? I’m sick of your moping.

Shut up.

Make me.

I’m sick.

We’re sick.

I don’t care about you.

Meanie.

Shut up.

I’m boreeeeddd...

I don’t care.

Let me come outttt...

No.

Liammmmmm...

We’re sick you idiot, I can’t let you out even if I want to.

You’re just making excusesss...

It’s not an excuse, you know I can’t do anything.

But Liammm...

“Shut up!” I growled.

Louis jerked awake next to me and gave me a startled look. I’m guessing he’d been almost asleep again. If I wasn’t still holding a grudge against him for taking me away from Niall I might’ve thought he was being cute again.

Thank god for my grudge.

I sighed.

Louis started coughing next to me and started reaching for the bucket.

I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom and locked it shut, leant back against it, and slid down until I was sitting on the floor. I scrolled down my contacts until I found Niall and hit “call”. He picked up on the second ring:

“Hey.” He answered. I sighed and leant my head back against the door to stare at the ceiling.

“...hey...” I breathed.