Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

-          Niall’s POV –

Day 64:

I’m... not really very stable right now.

Like-

...

Liam’s kissing me, feeling me up, and he’s like so into it and everything, then suddenly he’s switched personalities, teasing himself, then completely forgetting that he’s got me practically naked against him in a hallway and rushing to go cuddle Louis instead.

Like-

...

I thought Dark Liam liked me the same as Liam.

Apparently not..?

Apparently Louis is more important.

Like I’m not trying to sound whiney or anything but it’s just- I haven’t-

...I’ve never seen Dark Liam like, worry about someone before.

I didn’t think it was even in his character.

But just now he like completely, completely freaked out over Louis.

I’m really freaking out here.

If Dark Liam doesn’t love me the way Liam does then that means part of Liam doesn’t love me and just the sentence explaining that fucking terrifies me.

I’m really, really, really worried here.

“...Liam?” I mumbled.

Liam’s currently sitting next to me with Louis cuddled up on his lap in the front seat. I’m probably gripping the wheel a bit too tight.

“Hmm?” He answered. I cleared my throat.

“You’re not uh... you’re not feeling anything like that, are you?” I mumbled; gesturing to Louis at the end. Liam readjusted Louis on top of him and shook his head.

“Nothing even close... uh, yet...” He murmured. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Zayn and Harry appeared in our rear view mirror about two minutes ago so yeah, I’m slightly more at ease than I was in the hallway at least.

Definitely not turned on anymore.

Nothing gets you down like watching your boyfriend ditch you to cuddle someone else and deem you less important than them after all.

Okay I’m stupidly jealous and selfish but yeah, what of it?

“...good.” I mumbled. Liam raised an eyebrow at me. “Just... good.”

An hour at the hospital later, Louis’ been given a sedative and Harry’s been put in charge of strong pain killers for him, taken Louis over and refused to let Liam anywhere near him, and Liam and I are driving back alone this time.