Blue Orbs

Naomi's POV

" No, never. Go alone." I told Diego.

" Please, come." He put on a puppy face.

" No, get out." I said coldly. He pouted and tried to make me agreed with him but I didn't. He went out.

I was working in my cabin. There is a big mess. How can they be this mess!!! What has this manager done!!! I need to fire him and appoint someone reliable. My family will suffer later if not. How can this bustard just neglect his work like this!!! I was on the highest point of my rage. I called my PA Jessamine.

" Jessamine, call Mr. Stuart and tell him to come in my office in 10." I said.

" Yes, Ms. Edwards." She said.

" Tell him to come immediately not in 10 and remember his cabin should be clear out before he goes out of my cabin. Am I understood?? " I said coldly.

" Yes, ma'am. I will take care of it." She said and I can find terror in her voice.

" You better." I was about to hung up.

" Ma'am, Mr. Roberts -" she tried to say I cut her in between.

" Tell him, not in mood of meeting today. Will meet him tomorrow. " I hung up.

This is literally crazy!!! He did big mess here. He is going to get fired today.

This bloody idiot!!! I clutched my head. What has he done!!!! I was observing my files. I can't tell Dad this all. I have to take care of this all by myself. I can't make him worried again. Dad shouldn't know this.

I need a plan now. Plan to work it out successfully and make profit as well. Need to concentrate on others projects too. But at this moment need to find out team Z they can handle it very easily.

" Georgia!!! " I called chief accountant.

" Yes, ma'am? " she answered politely.

" Where is Anna, Darcy, Mario, Sergio, Victor and Laura??" I asked about team Z.

" They are working on project 10 at this moment. " she told.

" How much it's left?" I asked.

" 37% are left" she said.

" We still have 3 months right?" I asked.

" Yes, ma'am." She said.

" Tell them to hold on that and work on the file I send them" I said.

" Yes, ma'am I am telling them to meet you immediately." She said and I hung up.

Let's see. If they can help me out right now. I need to clear it out before dad comes to know about this shit. There was a knock in the door.

Oh!!! Come you stupid. You are gone today.

" Come in." I shouted but didn't bother to look at him.

" Have a seat, Mr. Stuart. You must know why have I called you, no??? Well, what's that thing going on!!! Haven't I told you that before?? Haven't I told you not to mess up with me?? Still you dared!!! I warned you before. I don't need any explanation now. Only thing you need to know is you are fired. " I shouted at him but there was no answer.

I look at the visiting chair but there was no one. I heard someone clearing throat. I looked up and saw Mr. Roberts standing there with one of his employees maybe.

I regretted shouting out of my lungs like this without checking who it is. I mentally slapped myself 100 times.

" Mr. Roberts? You here?" I said awkwardly.

" I think we should go, you must be busy." He said standing on the same position.

" Have a seat. A bit busy but I will clear it out later." I said.

" You sure?? " he asked raising one of his eyebrows.

" Yeah, I am. " I said and called jessamine.

" Jessamine, Tell Mr. Stuart that I will meet him later." I said and end the call.

" Yes, tell me. I am free now." I looked at Mr. Roberts.

He was already starting at me with a blank expression. He has a sharp eyes. I gulped inwardly. I felt like he can read my mind so easily. Excluded that sharp stare he is very dashing I have to admit this. This cold stare is making him someone scary and making me uncomfortable. I was not understanding why he was staring at me like this!!! Is he glaring at me!!! I closed my eyes. Yes he was. But I tried to act normal.

" Alright, We needed to discuss about the contract. You forgot I think." He smiled and at once his eyes get back to normal.

Beautiful blue eyes he got. I averted my gaze and loosen my tie. It was more like suffocating me right now. I hold back my breath and closed my eyes for a moment. Anger is still overlapping my sense trying to consume me in it. But I took a deep breath and smiled then I felt like it all gone. I opened my eyes and again found those blue orbs staring at me curiously.

" Extremely sorry for that. I would've done it already but I got something to do before that." I said smilingly.

" It's OK then. We should leave then. If you are not completed your presentation yet. Kind of waste of time." he said coldly.

Woah!!! Watch out, I can be 10 times colder than you. But as for now it was my fault. I will let you go. Otherwise, Naomi Edwards never let anyone go that easily if they mess with her.

" As you wish, I will let you know the time later on." I said a bit coldly.

Then they left. This guy mysterious. I need to stay away from him. I can't let anyone defeat me. So, let's not get along with this guy. I have a lot of things to do in my life. I can't get scared of someone. Besides, it's making weird feeling in my heart. I shut it and concentrated on my work. I straightened my skirt and put off the tie. I thew it away.

" Jessamine, send him." I told her.

" OK, ma'am." She said.

My mood was terribly off. I don't know why I was feeling so weird and strange. I just checked out the file. There was a knock and that stupid came in.

" You are fired. Get lost." I said without giving him a chance to speak up.

I hate trouble makers employees. I don't need my family get bankrupt for their bloody foolishness. I don't need any of trouble makers even if they are so much talented or not. I need employees who are sincere and honest to their work. I leaned back to the chair and I found myself again feel like those blue orbs staring at me. Wait, what!!!

I looked up and saw Mr. Roberts standing at the doorstep. Looking at me smilingly. I found myself staring back at him.