Around Milan (Part-2)

Theodore's POV

I was starting outside hugging her tightly close to my heart and feeling so overwhelmed all the time. Most of the time I was just looking at her. She was so happy. Nothing is important than her happiness. I was wondering how things were happening too fast. It scares me that things will mess up suddenly. I will not be able to take it if I lose her. I know I am weakest person inside. I don't have any space in me to take the pain of losing someone. I don't want to live without her. She is the ray of my happiness. I was thinking how life will change when we will be together. I was thinking about our life. It's too messed up. I wasn't going to let her go this time. I wasn't let anyone take her away. I wasn't going to let anything come between us.

" Peter!!!" Suddenly she called me.

" Yes, beautiful." I said.

" Stop flirting." She said.

" You wound my heart. It was my true feeling." I said winking at her.

" Well, now let's get down we are here." She said.

" Cathedral?" I asked.

" Yes, Milan Cathedral." She said.

" Who comes on a date in a church?" I asked.

" We haven't come here to go in Cathedral. We are going to walk around now. Come on, let's go." She said.

" Walk around? What do you mean by walk around? Do you know there are so many syndicates out there who are after you? How can you come out like this?" I asked.

" Don't talk like my dad. You are not my dad. Now, go get down." She said and stood up but suddenly the bus started to move and she landed up on my lap with a squeal and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

" I don't think it's a good idea to get down from a moving vehicle, is it?" I asked her and smirked.

" Theo!!! Leave me." She said and was wriggling out.

" Who is Theo?" I asked and smirked again.

" Funny question." She said. "Who are you then?" She asked.

" I am Peter." I said. " And you are Chelsea. My girlfriend. We are on a date now." I said.

" The-" she was trying to say something but I stopped her putting my forefinger on her lips.

" Ssssssshhh, Beautiful. Don't talk. " I said.

" Let me sit on my seat. Leave me." She said. I leaned and kissed her lips. She glared at me and I smiled only.

" Hello, lovebirds!!" We heard someone said that. As we turned found a man of his late 50s was standing on the door and smiling at us.

" Theo, leave me." She pushed my hands away and sat beside me.

" We?" I asked.

" Are you finding someone in this decker but you two at this moment?" He asked and suddenly I realized everyone got down but me and her.

" Ummm, I mean." I was shuttering what to say. I sighed.

" I think you guys should get down now cause this is the last stoppage." He said and I was thinking about what to do now.

" Ok, we will get down. " Suddenly she said and hold my hand. Then pulled me with her.

" Stay blessed and always smile." The old man told us. Naomi smiled widely.

" You too." She said and we got down the car. I was looking around. Well, Milan is very beautiful and the girl of Milan who was currently tugging herself with me was most beautiful. But I don't know why she is not like others. She is special. Very very special.

" Where are we going?" I asked her.

" Roaming around." She said.

" Why is that?" I asked.

" Cause, we are trying to be normal." She said.

" Normal people doesn't roam around without any reason." I said.

" But we are not normal people for real. We are just acting like to be a normal, ok?" She said to me.

" Ok ok." I said.

" Oh, let's go there." She showed me a roadside restaurant.

" Why there?" I asked.

" Cause, I am hungry definitely. I am not joking around here " she said and I just smiled at her.

" Ok, let's go." I said and we went there and sat on the empty table.

" Let's order." She said and was trying to find out her favorite dishes one by one. I kept looking at her.

" What will you like to take?" She asked me.

" Whatever you like." I said and she smiled.

" Let's taste this." She told me and ordered a dish. I nodded.

" Where are we going to go later than this?" I asked her.

" I don't know. No plans. You can say if you have any personal choice." She said.

" I don't have any" I said.

" Alright, then let's just roam around." She said and I sighed.

" Do I have anything else to do but coming with you?" I asked.

" Good." She said.

" Ma'am, your orders." Suddenly the waiter came back with the orders and serve us what we has ordered a while back.

" Yummy!!!" She said looking at the plate.

" How can you say that? Aren't we taking this for the first time in your life?" I asked.

" Who said that? It's first time for you but not for me." She said.

" You took it before?" I narrowed my eyes.

" Yes, I did." She said and dig in the fork and spoon to the plate and started to eat.

I followed her and the dish wasn't bad it was tasty and we enjoyed eating talking with each other. After finishing breakfast we again came out at the street. I saw busy street and we were maybe the only persons who wasn't busy. We are just walking and looking around Milan. It was very beautiful day and suddenly Naomi stopped.

" What happened?" I asked.

" I want that cotton candy." She said.

" Cotton candy!!!" I was shocked. " You love Cotton candy?" I asked.

" Why? Can't I? Where is that written on?" She asked.

" Well, ok ok. Let's go and get you cotton candy." I said and she smiled.

As soon as she got the cotton candy she acted like a kid. She was looking at the cotton candy and smiling. She started to eat it. She offered me some but I am enjoying more seeing her eating. I sighed. Who will get it seeing this angel face that she is a volcano fairy????