Love Of Mine [] 1

CHAPTER ONE
2ND POV
9/24/17
[]
"It's hard to stay strong when the world is crumbling down around you, and you can't do anything to stop it."
–Anonymous
[]

   The ship crashed into the Earth's ocean, making an enormous splash. The back part of the ship stuck out of the water, looking rather sinister in the sunset. The land that the alien space ship has crashed not-so-far from didn't appear to have any inhabitants. At least no one would get hurt if one of the passengers decided the natives looked fun to harm.

Your optics snapped open and you lurched forwards to sit up from your sprawled out position on the ground. Looking around, nothing in the room seemed to be damaged. You had fallen out of your spinning-chair in front of the main monitor due to the impact, and climbed back onto it to check the ship's stats. Your short, so yeah. (For reference, you are at least a little over half of Arcee's height)

Literally the only permanent damage to the ship was to the engines and fuel lines. This meant that there would be no way to repair the craft and fly off the unsuspecting planet. But, because the computers and fragile science equipment were surprisingly okay, you weren't that pissed.

You hopped off of the chair and landed on the floor with a thud, staying cautious as you ran to check on the energon storage. The ship was at a slant, causing you to keep a servo on the wall as you scurried along the hall, your pedes making brief tapping noises. Once you reached your destination, you reached your arm up to type in the code on the door's panel. All of the remaining cubes had fallen from their stacks and grouped up on the left side of the room.

"Y/N!" The monster (that was also known as your creator) called out. Her loud, demanding voice carried through the halls and made you pause. For most, it would've paralyzed them with fear, Bot or Con. "Where are you?! Get over here!" You grabbed a cube knowing she would want one, and followed the sound of her voice box at work.

"Coming, creator!" You shouted in alarm. Hopefully, she wouldn't have any injuries that you'd have to repair while listening to her nonsensical rambling and motherly complaining. You knew from experience that it wasn't enjoyable at all. You approached her and slid to a halt, holding out your servo to reveal the energon you'd brought.

"Oh thank you, darling. At least you've managed to do something right this time." Omega grunted, snatching the fuel from you. At least she had thanked you. You were in the older femme's berthroom, which was large and decorated like it was a queen's. To be fair, she technically was queen of the Decepticons. Though, you weren't much of a princess in reality. With a large berth and a berthside stand that had cybertronian flowers in a vase, as well as an intricate chandelier that hung from the ceiling (and many more fancy decor) your creator was more than happy to stay in here.

"Your welcome." You said after a while. The ship jerked to the left, causing you to fall onto your aft. Omega simply put her arm out to catch herself on the wall. She quickly finished her cube and picked you up the neck with her servo, putting you back on your pedes. You rubbed your neck, sore from her tight grip.

"So," Omega growled, closing in on your faceplates, "might is ask why we crashed?" You had grown used to her threatening demands sprinkled with kind language towards practically everybody. Whatever she said didn't really phase towards you anymore. You could watch somebody die in front of you and casually bring it up in conversation the next day, like it was just the scores of an American football game or something. (If you haven't caught on, you're a short, incredibly weird, but totally genius kid.)

"To put it simply, our ship was pulled in by this planet's gravitational pull." You explained plainly. Like an esteemed Prime, you kept your emotions hidden from the rest of the universe. Omega let out a semi-satisfied huff and walked over towards the control room where you'd originally been.

Suddenly, alarms blared loudly all over the crashed ship. You rushed back onto the chair with minor difficulty (like usual), and pressed a few buttons on the keyboard. The gigantic screen that you'd spent most of your time on popped up and showed a live camera shot of incoming jets. Another one showed a ground bridge opening up with a team of ground vehicles driving out of it. Autobots and Decepticons.

"Ooh la la!~ Wait till they see their queen again!" Your creator giggles excitedly. Yeah, they'll probably be so happy, they'll shrink away in fear with jaws on the floor and wide-open optics. You sighed internally, but knew it would be in everyone's best interests if you just played along.

"I'm sure Megatron will be so pleased to see you!" You praised the egotistical femme with fake enthusiasm. Though she knew you were more than ready to throw yourself out a window, Omega accepted your words like they were a fact.

"Oh, why thank you, my child. Now," she said with a sickening cackle, taking your servo in hers. Her servo's sharp digits dug into your protoform as a silent reminder, "why don't we go say hello to your sire and his friends like a good sparkling would?"

Things wouldn't be looking up anytime soon.