The Un-lucky Morgianna

In the largest desert in the world, Morgianna was walking alone not knowing where to go after being driven out of her hometown. She felt like she was about to die for the blazing yellow-orange sun dried her out of her energy. When she finally found a place where everyone treated each other as family like in the old days, but when she reached out, it all disappeared like magic. "I must have been seeing things," she said to herself as she started to fall and collapsed on the dry hard mellow sand in the middle of, what felt like a never-ending desert. As she started to gained cautiousness, she heard voices and didn't recognize where she was. 

Her body felt extra heavy making hard for her to get up, when she got up she saw people chained up next to her when she saw that she was also chained.She started to hear 2 deep male voices coming closer talking about having some new "workers."A middle age man with the narrow dark black eye with a huge red, white, and black robe around him, stared at Morgianna as she had a very hard to read the expression on her face. "She's a very nice find," said the middle-aged man, the man accompanying him opened the cage like cell and detached Morgianna from the wall, dragging her to a huge room filled with soldiers and a stairway outside covered by a huge red rug. The man set Morgianna down and said "¥ 21,560." The middle-aged man grabbed a bag of gold and gave it to the seller. The man said to Morgianna "You are mine now I'm your master got it'" Morgianna just nodded and they proceed out of the building. Morgianna was forced to cook, clean, buy groceries, and etc. sometimes even summoned to clean her master in the bath.