The Prince's Blood Slave

Prologue

Alessandro’s POV

As I approached my seat, I noticed that they were auctioning off a young woman. She was seventeen and beautiful. She was the same age as my son. She had long beautiful blonde hair that had been dulled from starvation, but a few good meals would help with that. She was extremely skinny but this could also be fixed… She was a fixer upper but I think she would be worth it. Bids were being thrown at her like crazy, if I was to have any chance at having her I would have to hurry.

Two hundred thousand…

Two hundred and fifty thousand…

Two hundred and seventy-five thousand…

I had to make my move.

“Seven hundred thousand!” I yelled.

The crowd went silent as they stared at me. No one had ever paid this much for a slave. No matter what you planned to do with them, you usually never paid more than four hundred thousand.

The girl that was being auctioned off looked up at me with her big green eyes.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this has been the highest bid that we’ve ever had at this establishment…” He said slightly unsure of just what to say.

“Congratulations on your purchase Mr. Miano!” The auctioneer said with a bright smile upon his face.

Mostly because he was going to be given a large sum of money from my purchase.

Ten percent to be exact.

Plus a few pints of blood, which was scarce.

The human race was going extinct. Only the rich had survived so far, because the blood farming companies had been weeding out the weak by only supplying to the higher classes. Only Royals and employee’s of the Nightworld were allowed to have Blood Slaves.

I rose from my seat and walked down the stairs into the basement where I would meet the young woman I had just bought. My body guards followed closely behind. My son, Luca, was the first person I saw.

The slaves blonde hair was tangled and disheveled. Her eye makeup had ran down her cheeks and smudged, and her body was covered in dry dirt from being transported in the slave truck. Tears ran down her sunken cheeks and her body trembled with fear. I untied her gag from around her mouth and threw it on the floor. She jumped as my cold skin grazed her warm soft skin.

“What’s your name?” I asked quietly.

“Please don’t kill me or rape me…” She said and burst into a sob.

“I don’t want to die.” She said quietly.

“I asked you what your name was… Not your conditions for being my son’s slave.” I stated.

“Nissa. Nissa Collins.” She said betweens sobs.

“Quit your crying.” I groaned and slapped her.

She choked back her sobs and sniffed.

“What’s your number?” I asked as I pulled her on her arm.

She screamed in protest. I turned her forearm towards me.

7-2-5-8-9-5

I quickly memorized her numbers just incase she were to ever run away.