Why Arcadius?

Arcadius' pov

It's time to get out of hell. My sirens are doing good killing people. However, I know I'll try to be stopped. But this time, I'm stronger then ever! I will not be stopped this time! This time, I will complete it and the earth will become hell! Ahahahha!

-------------------------------------------------

Jacks pov

'Dear Diary,

Mark was right. The world will become hell and people will burn for eternity. Demetri says we'll make it out, not burning, alive. This isn't good with me being pregnant. Demetri admits that to me, I hope, I pray, that this will all be over and the twins can be normal for a long while.'
Mark came in and sits behind me on the bed and pulls me into his lap. His arms around my waist, head on my shoulder and placing soft, gentle kisses to my neck. I smile as he does this. He can be affectionate even in the worst times of all. I lean back into him and he lifts up my shirt and he has lotion and he rubs it on my stomach. I smile and let him do it.

Ethan's pov

'Dear Diary,

Me and Tyler are still on the lookout of any signs of pregnancy for me, and Mat now to. Mats heat isn't over. It's gonna take 2 more and that's it. I'm scared, Tyler though is helping me be calm. He got me this book, and now, I will write in it how I feel. I'll keep it, pass it down in the family.'
Tyler came in done with training and he sits behind me pulling me into his lap, "Writing in the book?" He asked. I nod and close it. We cuddle.

Miles' pov

Me, Demetri and Dagger have been trying to find a way to kill the sirens. Whoever they killed they will come back and the smoke will go away. We need to stop Arcadius' plan to turn earth into hell. Let's take on the world.

Everyone

"Let's take on the world!"

I know, shorter then the last chapter but definitely won't be the end. I know a lot of you may have questions which is why with any questions I'll be making a chapter for them. And I'll answer your questions as best as possible. You're aloud to keep asking as the story unravels. This is all for now, see you next time. Bye!