Going home

(I am obsessed with the song!)

Mark and Jack are all finished packing and get a flight home. Tyler picked them up from the airport and they went home. Miles and Demetri were in a tree talking. Dagger and Zoey playing video games inside. Ethan, well... he was waiting for Tyler to come back. The three get there and go inside well Tyler did with the luggage. Mark picked up Jack bridle style and brought him in with a chuckle as Jack giggled rubbing his stomach. Demetri and Milescame in and Demetri notices Jack rubbing his stomach. They listens, blocks out conversations and focuses. They hears Jacks heartbeat, and then two more. They snapped out of it and started shrieking jumping up and down. Miles holds them, "What's wrong sweetie?" Miles asked. Demetri couldn't form words, it was impossible. Ethan came over and covered her mouth, "Calm the heck down." He said. Tyler holds up Ethan's hand though and Demetri squeals. Jack finally spoke, "Why are you squealing so much?" Demetri giggles, "Two reasons." She giggles again, "One, Tyler and Ethan are engaged. And two..." they puts a hand on Jacks stomach gently and made a little screen appear from their watch, "You two are having twins!" Jack and Mark kiss happy about it. While the other except for Ethan stood in shock. Ethan and Jack have the same gene. They only told each other and no one else. Ethan looks at the floor and Tyler spoke, "How is he pregnant in the first place?" Jack looks at Tyler, "I have the carrier gene, it's quite rare. But I'm not the only one who has it..." Jack looks at Ethan and then Tyler does, "He has it to?" Jack nods and Ethan ran to his room shut and locked the door. Tyler ran after him and knocks on the door, "Sweetie, please come out." Ethan didn't. He was crying. He made his way to his nightstand and grabbed his dagger. He went to the bathroom. It been over a year since he did this... he rolls up his sleeve and cuts. He made about 7 before he did the same on his other wrist. Ember ran to the door and busted it open then the bathroom door. Tyler goes in and what he saw was terrifying. He takes the dagger from Ethan and Ethan looked at him. Tyler hugs Ethan and kisses him, "This doesn't change. It just means we will have biological children. And I'm happy about it." Ethan tears turned from sadness and fear to joy and he hugs back. Tyler cleans and bandages the cuts on Ethan's wrists. He washes the dagger and puts it on a shelf that Ethan can't reach. Tyler and Ethan sat on the bed and planned their wedding... Demetri helped. They said a June wedding is best. So basically they have to wait about a year. But that year will go by in the blink of an eye.

Hey guys! So I'm trying to make chapters longer, and I have a lot of stuff on my hands but also a lot of time. And if you've noticed the other chapter came out a day after the other one. So I'm gonna try and keep that up, posting a new chapter every singe day. I love all of you and have a good day/night. Bye guys!