Chapter 4

I woke up next to Sophia. We had done this many times before. Me and Sophia had been fooling around for about a year and a half now. We were both curious one time after watching a huge girl makeout scene in some movie. Most girls our age are curious. Not all act on it.... But we did. And we have been ever since. We aren't totally lesbian but we are what people say bi sexual. Our parents sure as hell didn't know. They'd flip their lid if they knew. It was something fun between us that would eventually end when one of us actually got serious with someone.

"Hey sleepy head wake up. It's time to shower and get ready for school" I whispered in her ear. "Uhh no please don't make me. Lets stay here till the party" she said groaning. "Ewww did you two,while we? Oh god couldn't you at least went to another room. Ugh I knew I heard sex noises last night. You two are gross." "Whatever your just jealous that we didn't include you huh? Its ok to admit ya know" I said winking. We all slowly came to life and took turns showering.

Once we were all dressed we headed to the car. We had our bags down in the hallway so that when we got picked up we would already have our things for the party. We were all staying at Adrianna's tonight.Our parents were leaving when we got out of school. They'd be gone for a week. No parents? For a week? Heck yeah!!!!!

"I think I'm gonna skip lunch today guys" I said as we walked down the hall towards our lockers. "Why would you do such a thing?" "I'm going to head to the library and start the research for my paper with that girl Bianca." I flung my messenger bag over my chest closing my locker. "By the way I invited her to the party too." "That's cool. She seems cool. A lil shy but cool." "Well thanks Soph for your approval. Now you girls behave while I'm gone" I said pointing my finger at each of them. "Haha funny mother hen" said Sophia slightly pushing me.

We all headed towards different directions. Them towards the lounge and me toward the library. We were doing our paper on whether English should be made the official language of the United States. I wanted to do some research on what language is most used. What are the main languages and all that stuff. I liked to be prepared and I surely did not want a failing grade. We had to read the paper in class on Monday.

I had just sat down and opened my net-book when someone placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey pretty thang." "Umm did you just say thang Mike?" "Well yeah I did. It sounded cooler in a movie i saw though i guess." He laughed while putting a hand threw his hair. "Yeah don't use it again. I'm not getting paid to like your lame lines ya know. So what can I do for ya" I asked. "Well I was wondering if you were going to the party with anyone?" "Well yeah sort of . I'm going with the girls. Why?" "Oh nothing. I guess I will see you tonight then. Don't hide in here to long. I don't think they ever dust this place" he said running a finger over a book near me. " Yeah I was thinking that myself. But yeah I will see you tonight." With that he left me to my work.

I had already filled up three pages in my notebook with different notes for our topic. I looked up and seen Bianca sitting at the table in front of me. I put my stuff away and walked over to her.

"Hey hun. What cha doing?" She looked up from her book and smiled. "Starting some research for our paper. You?" "That's the funny thing. I was doing the same thing actually. Guess great minds think alike huh?" "I guess so" she giggles. "Aww you have dimples!" With that she blushes. "So why are you here by yourself? You could of came and sat with me. It is OUR paper." "Oh sorry it wasn't like that. You looked into something when I came in. Plus I don't like just coming into peoples spaces." "Well you are welcome in my space any time. But look I gotta run to my locker before my next class. See you tonight?" "Yes I will be there." "Ok cool well save a shot for me!" I walked to my locker to grab my text book.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out once I opened my locker. It was a text from Adrianna.

-Yo hoe the rents said we can ditch the rest of the day since we have alot to do. Meet us out front when the bell rings