Chapter 2

Once we were finally able to leave the assembly it was time for lunch. The lunches here were split into three different groups. The freshman had lunch with each other. Then us sophomore's had lunch with the juniors. And lastly the seniors had lunch with each other. Days when the weather permitted we could either eat inside the lounge or outside on the well manicured lawn. We always stayed inside the lounge. It was alot better then eating outside with bugs!

      The lounge has massive ceilings that seem to never end. There was always a buffet set up with just about everything from Mexican to tofu. They even had a dessert and drink buffet. Tried that stuff before and decided I am not meant to be a vegan!

There's flat screens just about everywhere you look. You'd see girls watching music videos. Some guys playing whatever game system was around. Some watching the news and others just watching a movie. There was tables with the softest padded chairs or couches to relax on.

      " I think I want some pizza. Anyone else?"

" Celia you do realize that greasy mess has enough carbs to make you go up like 2 pants sizes right" asked an annoyed looking Sophia. " Salads are a girls best friend. Pair it up with a fruit bowl and there's a complete meal. You guys are gonna get fat and ugly and then I will have no choice but to make you all a lipo appointment."

I ever so slightly nudge her while the rest glared at her.

" What I'm just stating the obvious. Someone has to be real ya know." I picked up a plate and made my way around everything with the girls.

      " Hey Adrianna looking good baby. I bet you'd look better covered in sweat if you get what I'm sayin" said some random dude winking. I stood there waiting for the next to happen.... 1... 2... 3...

" Listen baby the next time you ever speak to me like that again and I will have your balls attached to your tongue. Understood?"

No answer just some nodding. "What mouth can't work now can it?" She had his testicles tightly gripped in her hand. And when he didn't speak she began to twist. Tears start to fall from the dudes eyes. And I couldn't help but laugh. He looked like he would pee himself if she wasn't holding him. I'm glad I'm not a guy. It looked pretty painful. Eventually the boy agreed and she released him. He fell to the ground in the fetal position slightly sobbing. His friends just stood there laughing.

      " Be a good boy from now on. Learn to respect a woman or you will learn a much worse lesson."

With that we stepped over the poor guy and continued to our couch. There were people everywhere. There was a constant buzz from all the chatter. I grabbed the remote and found my movie... Fast Five!!!! I'm a adrenaline junky. I love fast cars. I soooo wanted to be the one driving one of those. I picked up my plate and began eating my cheese fries, taking a sip from my diet Pepsi on occasion.

" So when is our first blow out?"

" Omg I was just thinking that. I think it should be next Friday. Who's turn to host?"

" I think it's Adri's turn. But we could always have it at my place. Mother would love me to be extra social' I say eating a cheese covered fry.

Every year since middle school we would have a party when school started. Our way of saying hey we are here. Either love us or hate us. We'd invite 70% of the school. We always over did it just because we could. Our parents would leave for the night and leave the staff to make sure nobody got hurt. There was always music and food. Open pools and jacuzzis. This would be the first time we could have alcohol. What more could we ask for?

      " I'm down for it being at my place. The rents are leaving for two weeks next week any ways. Julie will be around but still. We can plan it tonight and get the invites out by the end of the week. Yeah bitches I'm siked. Gosh i need to party" squealed Adrianna.