Your Choice

Chapter 4 – Your Choice

{Pogo POV}

I grinned as Cara ran off stage and into my waiting arms, hugging me fiercely and laughing excitedly. I chuckled lightly. “You guys did amazing out there!”

“Thanks…” she smiled, blushing as she stepped out of the hug. “When are you guys on? I’d love to see you play…you know…again.”

I laughed and rubbed the back of my neck. “Um…tonight…seven I think…tent eight…” I frowned into the middle distance as I thought. “I’ll check for you.”

“That’d be great…um…when do you have to get ready?” she asked, biting her bottom lip adorably.

I smirked. “Not for a while…we can hang for a bit.”

“Awesome.” She beamed at me as Tal, her band’s drummer, walked past.

“Cara and Pogo, sitting in a tree!” he chanted as he went past, making her blush harder and flip him off.

I chuckled. “Remind me to never piss you off.”

“Yeah, it’s not pretty.” She laughed with me.

“So…it’s hot as hell…” I began, trying to look innocent and she smirked at me. “And our bus has air-conditioning…”

“Oh, really?” her smirk grew smug as she slipped her hand in mine. “I think I’d like to see that.”

“Then see it,” I said dramatically, making her laugh again. “Is what you’ll see…”

***

{Later that evening…}

The guy and I pretty much destroyed the stage as we left it, sauntering off to our tent for a signing, feeling fucking invincible…which we are anyway, but it’s a good feeling, so I thought I’d share. Not thirty seconds after we’d sat down I heard a wonderfully familiar voice.

“Excuse me,” I heard Cara say sarcastically and I turned in my seat to smirk at her. “But could you sign this for me?” She held out an item of clothing.

“Hi,” I grinned and took the red fabric from her, only realising halfway through signing the fabric that I was holding a rather nice pair of knickers. I gave her a cheeky smile as I handed them back to her and watched her pull them on up under her skirt again. I laughed. “Nice.”

“You’re not the only one who can be bad, you know!” she smiled back at me, but I could see the hint of a blush in her cheeks and smell a hint of something more about her.

“Oh, I know.” I smiled wickedly at her, stepping in close and pulling her hard against me, nipping at her earlobe as I whispered to her. “Bad girl…” I felt her shudder and heard her breathe in sharply as I began trailing light kisses down her neck. “What am I going to do with you, you naughty girl.”

“A-anything you w-want…” she replied shakily as I sucked gently at a sensitive place just under her ear.

“Mmm…” I chuckled darkly as I pulled back, giving her a seductive smile. “I’ll hold you to that.”

She blushed a little more as she looked up at me, a coy smile tugging at her lips as she murmured, “I hope you do.” She looked behind me and her expression became innocent. “But, for now, fans!” she turned me and pushed me back towards the signing table. “See you after!”

As I turned away from her, I felt a predatory smile light my features. “Oh, you can count on that.”

***