chapter 2: A Way Out

Throughout my touring from wild countryside to the city that never sleeps, I have found most successes with those who have instituted solace in each other.  Though we are beings who mostly thrive in a life of deep solitude, Green living can be complex.  Green Living can create super dynamic relationships and enforce the clean factor in our lifestyles.

            We are not too far-gone from our own humanity to regroup with our neighbors.  In fact, creating relationships with others that share the same goal make it easier to bear.  It is what we call the linking method.  Though linking is used for our heme enthusiasts for hunting purposes, we can still link our minds together and use each others strengths for this very purpose.  Bear in mind that linking can be easily as destructive if we are not careful and don’t have the single purpose in mind of becoming Green.

            A proven technique is visual effects.  Rather than living in a small enclosed space like we have been raised to accept as our resting area, we need to obliterate that concept from our minds now.  It is crucial that we do this.  Studies have revealed that in our heme followers, when one is confined in such small dwellings, it tends to drive the mind to a state of frenzy.

            Wide open spaces above ground with many windows create the atmosphere of openness.  It puts the vampiric mind at ease.  It airs out the psyche if you will.  Though we are only night walkers, the sunshine does not singe our flesh as our ancestors had once believed.  Scientific studies have proven that the daylight truly reenergizes our soul, spirit and peace of mind.

            This is a true story of Vanda Guptrav (name has been changed):

            I’d thought that moving myself to a wide open house with big windows would burn me to a crisp.  I was scared.  I’d never have done it if it hadn’t have been for my best gal who’d done it first.  When she’d told me about Green Living, I was so shocked to hear that something like that even exists!  I did notice, however, how much rosier her skin got.  She grew stronger than me.  I wanted to know where she was getting her stock from!  When I had asked her, she was so appalled that I’d assume she was still a blood taker.  This got me.  I wanted in.  Though I’m much older in my second stage of immortality, I still found space in my heart to go Green.  And you know what?  I’ve never once turned crisp like I’d thought I would.  It really works!

           Vanda had found both solace and strength in living above ground as well as utilizing the support system.  I have listed a few exercises that will heal the path to the next step in the system.  Due to the sensitive nature of this new standard, I have provided a hotline.  Follow the instructions carefully and someone will contact you within the next few hours.  We understand your urgency and do not take these matters lightly.

Invite a friend to the next meeting at the provided address after being contacted.  Remember that locations are constantly being changed, again, for safety purposes. We provide a relocation program.  We will help you into a bright home with enough fresh air to clear your mind.  There will be others available so that group support will be a constant occurrence as you go night to night with your better choice of living.