32

1 weeks later

Perrie

Tomorrow it's christams.I can't wait to say my gift to Alex.My gift will be that i'm pregnant and i will buy something to him,but i don't know what.It's 8 weeks how i'm pregnant and i'm really happy.I have nausea and vomiting every morning,but that is normally in pregnancy.Whatever it is to be,it's vital to be alive and healthy.We did not tell anymore to fans,for wedding and for the baby.I want to be a boy to keep a sister,but if will be girl that is great too.We did everything for the christmas.

Tomorrow

Today it's christmas and our family on lunch.We are done with food.Alex and I cooked together,something he,something i.Now i getting ready.I make my make up and hair and now i choose my outfits.I want to have something pretty and cute in same times.Yess. I found.It looks cute and pretty how i want.Black skirt like princess and t-shirt in light brown.It looks so pretty on me.

Alex: Babeee,are you ready?

Perrie: Yes..

Alex: Wow! You looks so beautiful.

Perrie: Thank you love.

Alex: They will...Oh they are.

Alex went to open the door.Huh,there is and my and his family.

Alex: Good day guys.

They: Hello!

Perrie: Hii.

Debbie: Baby you looks so beautiful.

Perrie: Thank you mum.Come in.

........

We eating.Soon will be dessert.Huh i'm scared to say that i will mum and i will marry.

Alex: Family

Mum: Yes?

Perrie: Alex and me want to say something.

Alex's mum: Yes?

Alex: We are will marry.

Mum: Oh my god,congrats!

Dad: Congrats children.I'm happy for you.

Alex's dad: Congrats! I'm happy too for you guys.

Alex's mums: Congrats!

Perrie: Now gifts!

.........

They go home 2 hours ago! We give gifts. Now i go to give gift to Alex,i want to be alone to say that.

Perrie: Babe,i don't give you second gift because i want to we be alone.Merry christmas love!

Alex: Thank you.What is that?

Perrie: Open you will see.

The box is an ultrasound picture and a message he writes.

Merry Christmas dad! See you for 8 months.I love you so much.

Alex: Perrie? You are pregnant? I will be dad for 8 months?

Perrie: Yes babe.

Alex hug me firmly and kiss me.

Alex: Thank you love,this is my best christmas ever and i can't wait to be father.I love you so much.

Heyyy. New part. I hope you like it. Vote? Comment? Thank you all who read.I love you so much.🌹💙