1

Perrie

"It would be five bucks"I laughed as I offered a cup of hot coffee to a girl.She nodded and smiled back at me.I counted money,then carefully and neatly put it  into cash.I sighed and looked at the clock in the corner of the  Apple laptop.

20:35 pm.Finally ended this working day.I put down everything in my black leather bag,picked up the cell phone and keys in my hand and locked a small coffee shop on the corner of a small town street.

As soon as I put the headphones in my ears,the song was on.I held my hands in the pockets of my coat, as at Homles Chapel midnight awful cold, especially after the rain.

I slowly opened my mouth singing the lyrics of the songs that sang about the finished love.I used to listen to these kinds of songs.I found myself in them.I'm not the person who suffers for some.I've never felt how to be loved,when someone hugs you and kisses you when you are hard.I never had a chance for it.

Little school girlfriend serves only for writing homework and provoking on the corridors.I was kidding to hear my friend that they were just jealous of me.I know they did not.She just tries to impress me,but she is one of them.

Sometimes I do not believe hear even though we know her for a few years now.We've always been together and we've been together until she and the popular Louis Tomlinson have come into contact.

I did not care about his company or I was interested in them.They would always go through the corridor,gaining a million of women's views.I was not one of these.

I wore large brown glasses underneath the smiling blue eyes.I did make a makeup,although many say it should not wear?And I'm girl, I like to edit.I'm waiting to finish this high school and go to college.I've always dreamed I go to Oxford so I'm collecting money at the coffee shop.No,when it's a bit expensive,we could not afford to return all of my parents to all my love and caring.To become successful in my life and make them proud.

But a lot about it.Then there is party in the town where Abby intentionally wants to take me.

Abby?She is my friend I've been talking about,but they all know for her.Louis and her are the main theme in school.Sometimes I want to be like her,free and happy.

To do whatever it takes and to enjoy life.I know it's impossible for me.I do not like her or like all 'popular' girls.

Of course I will not go to that party tomorrow.Just stay in your bed and read your favorite book instead of going to the midget drinking teenagers who do not know what to do from their life.

It was a long time ago when I was thinking about it.Only home.I locked the door,put the keys on the shelf as well as my purple umbrella.Who knows when the rain will be in England?

"Hi,Dad!" I said cheerfully as i took the ready-made sandwich in my hands.He shook his head and said.

"That's is for your brother."Oh yeah.I did not mention my brother.He was one of the most 'popular' in school.All day he has problems to become more interesting in school.I do not see purpose in that.I do not care about that either.

I shook my head sadly then into the room.After a long day,I found a vacation time.I went to my   pajamas and then go into my bed.I put a book in my hand and read it until I caught my sleep.

Authors note

I hope you like the beginning!Comment and vote.The next sequel is Alex.❤️