5

Perrie

I woke up happy.It's friday and last day in high school forever.I am quite familiar with Bella.Alex continued to send messages.Bella know for that.Alex and I are now very good friends.He it's cute.I took the cellphone in her hands and checked the social network.I became 'popular' after the picture.I left the cell phone.I went to the bathroom and made the hygiene.I made make up.I choosed my outfit. (photo down)

I got out of the apartment when I got a message from Bella

From Bells;

 I'm waiting in front of the building.

To Bells;

Here I am in 2 minutes.

I got in the elevator and went downstairs.Surely you are wondering what she is with Abby.She and I are no longer friends.He left with Louis.They go to school but turned to me.I got out of the elevator and headed for Bella.We hugged.

Bella: Hey Pezz.

Perrie: Hey Bells.

Belle: Okay, first you buy something to eat and then we have time to go in school.

Perrie: Yes,Starbucks??

Bella: Yes.

We are talking about what we will do for the summer.Maybe we'll be off to the sea with her brother.We will just be familiar.As if he had a friend there.We came to starbucks.

Xxx: Good morning.Here you are?

Perrie: Coffee and turkey pesto panini.

Xxx: Okay and you?

Bella: Coffee and Italian-Style Ham & Spicy Salami.

Xxx: Names?

Perrie: Bella and Perrie.

Xxx: Okay that is 30$  and wait 5 minutes.

Xxx: Perrie and Bella??

Bella: Thank youu.

.........

Mr.Smith: Children all have successfully completed the school I wish you all the happiness in your life.

When it was said the ringtone was about to end.We all ran out of luck.Goodbye school, hello Summer.

Bella: Please go to mc donalds.

Perrie: Yes, I'm so hungry.

........

Xxx: Hello.Welcome in Mc'donalds.Here you are??

Perrie: Big Mac with pommes and Coca cola.

Bella: Big Tasty with pommes and Coca cola.

Xxx: 34$, here are you

Perrie: Thank you..

.....

We've come to see me home,because she'll sleep there.We did routines and went to sleep.

Heyy guys.There is new part.I hope you like it and enoy in read.Vote and Comment.Love yaa