Continueeeeee

HEY GUYS SO I WAS GOING TO NOT CONTINUE SNA BUT I DECIDED I WILL SO I WENT THREW ABD DELETED SOME CHAPTER AND YAH IM GOING TO CONINTUEEEE HOPE YOU LOVE IT.

___________~_____________

I stand there still for a milli second not knowing what to do.

"Um yah but it's okay I just get emotional when I sing." I Fake shrugg my shoulder as the lie comes out almost natural.

"I understand happens to me too" luke stats and Michael nods his head in agreement. calum shrugging his shoulders and ashton in the back of the booth taking selfies with his drum kit.

"Well? don't you guys have a song to record?" They start laughing. "yah haha we forgot." They put there headphones back on as the music starts to play They join in where the left off.

.

.

theyve been recording for 2 hours how are they not like DEAD yet.

I text luke.

'super tired going back to the bus.'

I feel my phone buzz.

' okay well be there around 7'

"Jordan come on" I whisper over to her on my left.

We start to walk down the hallway towards the tour bus.

wait for it.

I look over at jay as she looks over at me.

1.

2.

3.

we both start running our fastest towards the bus.

"Ha I win." I pant as I open the door to the bus.

"Whatever I so had you". Jay retorts back.

"Fine we tyed" I plop down on the couch grabbing the remote to the tv of the counter behind me.

"wanna watch that new show mac miller and the most dope family?" I ask her in hope I hear a yes.

"Sure I dont care to be honest I just wanna Cuddle with ashton.!" She sighs and lays down on the floor next to the couch.

"He will be here soon."

"Hey I know luke likes you."

"nd how do you know that?"

"Its the way he looks at you and when he talks he has this glint in his eyes"

"whatever your so lieing." I laugh it off and continue to watch miley cyrus dance at a party on the tv screen.

-------~---------

So we might not continue this I feel it is v bad and a mess it needs major editing so if I can get enough votes or comments I may continue but I need to hear it from you guys