Strange happening

Rai's POV

"DID NOT" i yelled at Ashton.

"DID TO" he yelled back.

"Okay who did what?" Luke says walking in.

"She ate the last cookie" Ashton says pointing at me.

"I DID NOT" i say yelling back.

"GUYS I ATE!" calum yells at me and ashton.

"The fuck man, get you arse to the store and buy more!" I say demanding.

"Okay okay I'm going" he says getting up,

"ill call a cab" Ashton says.

"Yah and ill-" just then the lights went out.

"Who the fuck did that" I say angrily.

"Well I'm next to you Ashton and calum are by the tv and michaels by the tv to and-" I cut luke off.

"And the light switch is by the door." I say sshakily. I get up tentatively and walk towards the door.

"Ill try the switch" I say.

I flip the switch there stuck the switch is fucking stuck.

"The fuck man who super glued it?" I say trying to get it to switch.

"Not me" the say in unison.

And I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Who's behind me?" I ask.

"Not me" they say again in unison and I know none of them are behind me because I can here were the voices come from.

I quickly spin around and nothing's there.

"The fuck" I mumble.

The lights come back on and the switch is no longer stuck.

"Okay Luke come with me." I yell.

We start walking up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" he asks me.

"Me and Jamie are staying at your place and I don't care were Michael and Damien stay" I say grabbing two duffle bags.

I start throwing clothes in the bags my camera and our phone chargers.

"Okay let's go." I say.

"Wait lemme leave a note." I say writing down on a sticky note and putting on the front door.

"okay now we can leave" i say to them walking out the door without thinking twice.

.

.

'jamie i swear that really happened' i say to jamie.

everyone else belives me but her.

__________________________
Crappiest chapter if ever written

But anywho okay so what I want you to do is try to guess what will happen next in the comments predict the next chapter and if its close to my idea you'll get a SHOUTOUT.

Also I MADE A TRAILOR it's not very good though but the link will b in my bio it's also on the side in the very first chapter

Also again I need a good cover if you want to make me one ill love you forever and what ill do is every week ill feature a new cover till I find the one I like so kik me your cover artsss @ohsnapitzrai.

LOVE YAH! MWAH.

Ps here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9edzE8LKk&feature=youtu.be

PPS trailer on the side