Did i giggle

Rai's POV

I started making A beat with the knocking on the door.

Thump thump thump thun thun thun thun thump. And I strayed humming sugar were going down by fall out boy.

"GET THE DOOR" I heard an unfamiliar voice, yelled through the door.

"IT'S OPEN" I recognized Niall's voice.

I open the door walking in.

"IM HERE MY PEASANTS" I yell walking in.

"Yoooo!" Niall yells holding up a westside simbol.

"Wasssuuppp" I say.

"Just play FIFA!" he says and I started running into the room I figured to be the living room.

"What are you doing" I ask Zane snogging some blonde chik.

"Kissing my girlfriend" he said.

"Oh hiya sorry but I needa know we're the video games are." I say.

"Second floor third door left" Zane says. And I take off towards the stairs.

"Was it third or fourth" I say, to myself.

"Fourth!" I say confidently, opening the door.

"Woooahhh guys chill before you eat each others faces" I say to the lovely Larry stylinson.

"Mhhh mwateva" harry says.

"Okay leaving now." I say backing out.

"It was third he said third" I say walking into the gameroom.

"Who said third" Niall said piping out of no were.

"zayn did i just went through the fucking tunnel of love to find this room." I say.

"Haha now you see why I needed you." He says smirking.

"Shut up bieber boy." I say. Sitting down in a game chair and grabbing a controller.

'She's dropping out of school cuz she don't need the grades'

'The color in her doesn't seem to fade'

'I get dressed up when I go out but she gets dressed down'

My ringtone goes off.

"WE'RE THE HELL ARE YOU" Jamie's voice rings through my ear.

"CHilling with a Friend calm down ill be back later".

"Why aren't you at the skatepark you said you were going to Be at" she asks.

"CUZ I WENT TO A FRIENDS GOD SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME MY MOM!" I yell through the phone.

"SINCE YOU FUCKING UP AND LEAVE YOU BEST FRIEND WITH YOIR ROOMATES". SHE YELLS BACK.

"WATEVER IM NOT DOING THIS RIGHT NOW IM PLAYING GAME BYE!" I YELL AND HANG UP

"Damn she's pissed all becuz your not with her for a couple hours" he says.

"Yah she's been like that lately idk why tho". I say back.

"Hey I'm gunna invite some people over for a mini party tonight you interested it's only gunna be like '9' or ten including u." He asks.

"Yah sure" I say.

"Okkkk now let's play." He says.

"Who we playin" I ask.

"Just one of my buddies michael." He says shrugging it off.

*

*

*

*

"Damnit how did I get beat by two girls." Michael yells through the mic.

"I don't know cuz I'm beast like dat" I say.

"Yah yah watever I gotta go get ready for something smh. So ill ttyl, by guys." He says and disconnects.

I jumped up ran to the stairs and slide down the railing.

"TO THE KITCHEN." I yell Niall running after me.

"MAKE ME FOOD MY PEASANT" I yell at niall. And he picks up a bowl of Mac and cheese grinning and I know what he's about to do.

"BIEBER DON'T YOU DAR--" I was cut off by a spoon of Mac n cheese hitting me in the face.

"YOUR DEAD HORAN" I yell running to the fridge grabbing a thing of strawberrys. He's wearing his white 5sos shirt hmmmm.

He crouches down to avoid it, but it make my job easier.

I grab a few sqeezing them onto the shirt and then dropping them in his hair.

He turns around to the sink and turns on the water grabbing the sprayer and starts soaking me, he then turns around and grabs of box of flour pouring it all over me.

I walk over to the frige grabbing lettuce ketchup and mustard.

I squeez the ketchup and mustard all of him and dump the lettuce on his head.

By now there's lettuce ketchup mustard water flour mac n cheese and strawberrys every were.

"This isn't over" I say. I grab the whip cream and Doritoes squishing the bag so they crunch up.

"Ready" I say opening the bag. He gulped loudly and shook his head no.

But he was tooooo late I poured Doritoes all over him and covered his head in whipped cream.

"What the actual fook happened" Liam asks walking in and I just sit on the floor making food angels.

"Just having a food fight?" Niall says in more of a questioning way. Shrugging his shoulders.

"What the hell" someone unfamiliar says walking into the kitchen.

"We had a food fight" I say happily.

"I see that" he says and I finally recognize him.

"Why didn't I get invited" he says pouting.

"Sorry calum Niall says going up to hug him, calum tried to back away but Niall got him.

"Heyyy!" He says angry.

"You said you wanted to be part of it" I say laughing.

"Touché" he says.

"Hey let's go jump in the pool to clean off." Niall says and I just run towards the back yard.

*

*

*

"NIALL Don't YOU DARE" i yell at a very high up Niall who's up on the roof.

"AND WHY NOT" he says crossing his arms.

"CUZ IM NOT UP THERE YET" I say jumping out of the pool.

"Hiya!" I yell conning up behind him on the roof pushing him off.

"Whoop who's the best I'm the best who meeee" I yell looking down at Niall who is now two stories below me.

"Who's the best" calum say grabbing me and throwing me over his. shoulder,

"Me DUH." I say sarcastically.

"I don't think so babe." He says.

DON'T CALL ME BABE!" I yell and he just walks towards the edge.

"No calum don't, NO PLEASE DON'T" I yell.

"IM GUNNA KILL YOU" I yell from now the pool.

"Forget party let's just have a movie night!" Niall suggests.

"Okayyy" I say..

"Niall give me clothes" i say and he hands me sweat pants and a 5sos shirt.

I put them on and then went into the lounge were the game room and big screen was.

"Sooo were gunna watch, paranormal 3" Niall says. I'm sat next to calum on the floor and Niall's got the couch.

"Hey weres everybody else" I ask.

"Out with Zane's girlfriend and larry." He says.

"Erm okay, so wb the other 3/4?s" i ask calum.

"They went with the other 4/5s" he said.

"Oh okay the movies starting." I say.

*

*

*

"You look scared" calum whispers in my ear.

"That's cuz I am dip shit." I whisper back.

He does this arm thing were he pretends to yawn, oh how cliché.

"Your such a dork" I say giggling.

Holy actually fudge

Did I just giggle

Rai alexis just giggled

I'm okay I hope

Maybe I'm getting sick

Why does he have this effect on me

Ugh I hate this

"You can sleep if you need to" he says quietly, "it's 9:18" he says checking his phone.

"Okay gnite" I say yawning.

"Gnite. He says.

__________________________

I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

do you like?

Comment

Fan

Vote

5 votes, 3 comments?

And who ships canella or ralum?

I DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!