The Girl In The Attic [Chapter 2]

C H A P T E R T W O: T W O

I sat in the waiting room with James as we wait until the doctor comes back. I glance at my clothes shaking my legs and biting my fingers. I can’t believe Dean was been such a brats I bet he knows everything about Dad why he’s been so uptight and being stupid.  It pains me to know he’s been so dramatic.

I felt James touch and I glance up to see the doctor. I quickly got up and went towards him.

“You brought her in just in time, she is suffering from Chronic Migraines and Flu mixed together. She must have something she’s allergic to that lay to the rash on her skin. I’m afraid I’m going have to keep her in for a few weeks for observations” he said writing down something

“So where’s is your father, I need to see him” said the doctor. I glance at James.

“Our I’ll get her father to come over, just give us a few minutes” he said pulling me out of the waiting her towards the landline.

“Are you insane James?”

“No I’m calling my father and I want you to stay over my house “

“You got to be kidding me, you know how m father will raise hell” I said staring at him as he punches in a few numbers. I stare at the nurse who was staring at us as James spoke to his father.

“Ok, he’s on his way” said James hanging up the phone.

“Ok” I said

“Come on let’s go and tell Doctor” said James.

~At James House~

I lay down on the bed crying. When I heard the door open. I quickly wipe the tears from my cheeks as James walked in. in marina and shorts. I turn off the light and came on the bed with me pulling me close to his chest.

“Its ok sweetheart, it will be over soon” he said against my ears

“But it’s taking so long” I said wrapping my arms around him. He didn’t answer he just rubbed my back up and down.

“Do you think Brianna will make it out a live?” I asked

“Yea she will” he said with great confidence

“You sound so sure” I said looking up at him

“You got to have faith Gianna, you don’t have faith nothing will happen” he said looking down at me.

“Ok, I’ll try” I said

“Don’t try G, believe in it” he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

“Thanks” I said placing a soft smile on my lips as James continues to rub my back. Until I fall asleep.

After school let out Amiria, James & I rush to the hospital to visit my mother. I haven’t seen Dean at school. I wonder what happen to him.  We slowly walk into the room where my mother was fast asleep like an angel pale as ever. Looking like she wasn’t going to make it.

I held her hand. It felt warm and soft. Those were the hands that fix my hair and dress me up to go to parties, hands that cook our dinner and make sure that I was safe when Dad tried to hurt me. I miss the old her so much when the family was one and everything was ok. But the moment she brought Biannca everything changes, the house started to get cold and confused. It was now house filled with screams and loud shouting.  I felt Amira’s arms around me she was crying too. James just stood there staring at my mother looking hurt.

I walked into the house and glance at the untidy place it looks like hurricane has been through the place. I bend down to pick up my mom vase that was half broken on the floor and photographs thrown all over. I slowly walk to the stairs when I felt someone lift me covering my mouth I tried to scream but it was no use. I started to kick look.  But the person held onto me tightly.

They pull me up the stairs into my room where I saw my father and brother along with some other men searching my stuff. I was place down the person still held onto my waist.

“Where the hell were you last night?” shouted my father at me

“At the hospital with my mother” I said

“You were supposed to be here to cook my dinner not at the stupid hospital”

“My mother need me better than she need you” I shouted at him same time he came over and hit me in my face. I glance towards dean who was staring at me.

“Your mother is nothing” he spat in my face

“Then why the hell did you marry her?” I shouted at him

“Don’t question me” he said running his fingers along my breast.

“Don’t touch me!” I barked at him

“You can’t tell me that I own you” he said

“No I don’t belong to you” I shouted at him

“Yes you do” he said as he pull me out of the person who was holding me and push me on the bed and came onto me.

“Get off me” I shouted

“Shut up” he shouted hitting me in face as he rip my blouse off

“Daddy No” I shouted as her rip my skirt of and I manage to fits him in the cheek but he grab my hand

I try to kick him off but he was too strong for me.  I bit him and he hit me in the face. I could fight back anymore as He pushes into me tearing me apart as tears fell down my cheeks. My father has taken my virginity. Why? And he wasn’t the only one I swear everyone in the room did too.

I slowly got up and stare at myself my legs were filled with blood. I started to cry as I saw my brother walk in with water.

“Gianna”

“Don’t touch me!” I shouted at him as I manage to get up pulling the blood sheet on myself

“Gianna” he said

“You such a bastard, you stood there and let them rape” I shouted at him and turn to run out when he grab me and I manage to kick him and ran out.