Chapter 4: You said it wouldn't hurt but that's all it did

Isabella

It's 5:45 and school is definitely not on my agenda. Ugh that jerk is gonna be there. Poor Vanessa she really loved him. He just cheated and broke up with her for no reason. I wish we never met. I hate him I absolutely can't stand him.

(Text conversation)

Good morning- Jayden

Stop talking to me- me

What's wrong? I Thought we were friends! -Jayden

I don't go for jerks. - me

I'm not a jerk -Jayden

So what you did to Vanessa didn't count or even happen.- me

No and I'll prove it. Meet by my locker at 7:45- Jayden

I'll think about it- me

Cya Izzy poo- Jayden

Don't call me that - me

I was just joking - Jayden

It's not funny- me

Ok bye Izzy - Jayden

(End of texting conversation)

Getting ready for school was the usual.  I did my morning routine. I found a cute yellow dress that stopped at the knee. I wore my black converse and knee high socks. My hair was parted on both sides and combed the top back and side down.I put lip balm a few sprays of perfume and my Jean jacket to finish the look. Once I was happy I went downstairs. Shane decided to take me to school.

"Pup I'm ready !" I yelled as I got in the kitchen.

"Ok let's go" he said grabbing his keys and standing at the door and  holding it for me.

The drive was quiet I could tell he knew I wasn't happy with him. So I guess he got the hint I wasn't talking to him.

At school

Wow I'm early. Walking to my locker I saw him out in the distance. He is so cute. He was talking with some of his friends. He started laughing and he looked so cute. He looked this way and caught  me staring. He smirked and walked my way, I started walking away. A breeze hit me as I was walking and my heart stopped.

"Hey stop running from me! I want to talk to you, meet me..." He said as I interrupted him.

"I just don't feel that way about you anymore. I met someone new he's perfect for me.  He's tall gray eyes Brown hair. He's sweet, and funny and just uh perfect." I said smiling

"You know you just described me right. " He said with a straight face

"No it could never be you. I don't like you" I said walking off. Then I felt my arm being pulled.

"Yesterday, what was that, at the park, the mall, your house, that was fake. You never felt that way. We didn't mean what you said?" he said as the last bell rang. We were now alone in the hallway. He continued, "follow me" He said pulling me towards  a staircase.

"What do you want Jayden? I don't have time for this."

"What did Vanessa tell you?"

"How do you know it was her?"

"Because I broke her heart."

"Why did you do that anyway?"

"Because she cheated on me repeatedly.I kept forgiving her but I could only take so much. She wants me back but I was over her. I fell for another girl."