Chapter 1: In my way

Isabella

I saw him again. I need to get out of here. I gotta find.. My thoughts were interrupted by me bumping into Emma.

"Emma I was just looking for you." I said as we continue walking. She walked right into Drew.

"Emma you need to watch where your going." I said while Drew was helping Emma up.

"Hi" Emma said staring at Drew.

" Hi" he said holding her hand after helping her up.

"Have you seen Sandra?" I said, but it was like in one ear out the other.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Drew said staring at Emma.

"Sure!" She said blushing.

I began to walk away and look for Sandra. I don't want to be a third wheel. Plus they look cute. 

I was walking towards Hot Topic till I saw him again.

Ok, the guy I saw goes to my school he is so cute omg. He never spoke to me and I never spoke to him. I don't even know his name. I think he knows my brother.

I quickly ran  and hid once I saw a girl approach him. It was Bianca. She is the most popular girl in school.She has a crush on mystery boy too. Did I mention she hates me.

Emma

Ok so I walked with Drew for a while. He is so sweet and funny and maybe a little cute. Yes I kinda got a little crush on him. He asked for my number and we have been texting since he dropped me at Claire's where Sandra now was.

Jayden

"Hey cutie." Bianca said getting my attention.

"Hi?"

"So what are you up to today?" she said in a seductive tone.

"Hanging with my friends?"

"Cool, mind if I join?"

"Yes, because I'm just not interested."I said walking off.

I looked around for that girl until,

"Jayden, hey I want you to meet someone." Drew said walking up to me.

"ok." I said allowing him to lead me.

Isabella

"Hey we're meeting Drew let's go" Sandra said dragging me and Emma. Yeah while I was walking I bumped into them.

As we continued walking our conversation erupted.

"So what did you get?" Sandra questioned

"I found these jackets, leggings, and a ......boy" I said as my eyes laid on HIM again.

"Hi " he said walking towards me and meeting me face to face.

"Hi,  again." I said looking down.

" I'm Jayden" he said  putting his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm..." I said putting my hand until I was interrupted by Sandra pulling me. She responded for me saying,

"Izzy, you can call her Izzy but we have to go. bye" she said dragging me and Emma.

"What was that for?"I semi yelled.

"Word like wtf?" Emma joined

"It's Carter, he's here, now."

"How do you know?" Emma said

"I-I-I bumped into him a minute ago. I just saw him pass by." she said nervously.