Chapter 7

It was 9:25 am, Sal opened his eyes and was looking at the back of Brian's head. Sal smirked and slowly got up as he tried not to disturb him. He leaned over carefully and placed his hand on the bed so that he wouldn't fall on him. He smiled when he saw Brian sleeping. He looked peaceful. Sal could watch him all day. He licked his lips then leaned down and softly pressed his lips to the back of his ear then kissed slowly down his neck. Brian twitched when he felt Sal's lips, but he didn't wake up; he did smile though. Sal slid his hand over to Brian's. He entwined his with Q's. Sal put his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes. In a few seconds, Sal's phone rang and he heard it. He groaned as he sat up. Brian still had his hand. Sal carefully took his hand out from Brian's and got his phone. He answered it as he put his free hand back into Brian's. "Hello," Sal said. "Hey, Sal. it's Jenna," Jenna said. "Hey, what's up?" Sal asked as he glanced at Brian. "Your nieces wanna come over," Jenna said. "Okay. Um..., what time is it?" Sal asked. "It's almost 9:30," Jenna said. Sal sighed and looked around. "Yeah. Uh, can you drop them off around 12?" Sal asked. "Sure I can," She said. "Aright. Talk to you later then," Sal said. "Okay. Bye," She said and hung up. Sal put his phone down and looked at Brian. He carefully crawled over him and faced him. Brian yawned and slowly opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw Sal. "Hey, baby," He whispered. Sal smiled and kissed him. "Morning, babe. Gotta get ready before 12," Sal said.

"Why?" Brian asked. Sal did the infamous eyebrow raise. "My nieces are coming over," Sal said. Brian groaned and sat up. Sal smiled up at him and sat up as well. "Oh, that's right. I forgot about that. Does that mean I have to leave?" Brian asked with a frown. Sal grinned and tapped Brian's nose. "Awe. I hate to say no, but... yeah, you have to leave. My nieces don't know we're dating and yes..., I will tell them," Sal said before Brian can get anything in. Brian nodded and sighed. "Alright. Just call when I can come over," Brian said. Sal nodded and kissed Brian once then got out of the bed. Brian followed and got dressed. Sal went to take a shower. He waited for Sal to come out. He went down to the kitchen to get a drink then sat in the living room. Sal came to out of the bathroom few minutes later then went into the bedroom and didn't see Brian. He sighed then went out to the hall and yelled, "BRIAN, YOU STILL HERE?!" Brian heard him and smirked. "YES, BABY! WAITING FOR YOU!" Brian yelled back. Sal nodded and went to get changed. He got his cellphone and went downstairs. He saw Brian then went to the kitchen. Brian followed and watched Sal. He got a Snapple then looked at Brian. "I know they won't come over until noontime. Do you want something to eat?" Sal asked. "Nah. I'm good," Brian said. Sal nodded and walked past Brian and went to sit down. Brian smirked and followed him. Brian sat next to Sal and put his hand on Sal's thigh. He got his Snapple and took a sip. Sal smiled and took a sip of his own. "Do you think they'll understand?" Brian asked. Sal put his drink down and looked at Brian. "I don't know. Maybe I should ask my sister if I can tell them," Sal said. Brian nodded. He checked the time on his phone; it's 10:25.

He bit his bottom lip then climbed onto Sal's lap facing him. "What are you doing?" Sal asked and laughed. He put his hands on Brian's legs. "Nothing. Just wanna sit on you," Brian said. Sal smirked and rubbed his legs. Brian put his hands on Sal's shoulders and leaned in to place a kiss on his forehead. Sal smiled and closed his eyes. Brian pulled back and slowly started to roll his hips on him. Sal felt his heart beating fast, and his breath hitched in his throat. "Fuck..., Q. What are you doing?" Sal panted. "Rolling my hips on you. I know I shouldn't be doing this 'cause your nieces are coming, but I can't help it," Brian said while looked at Sal. Sal scrunched his face, trying not to think about it that much. "Brian, please get up. We can't do this right now," Sal said. Brian pursed his lips then sighed. He slid off Sal and sat next to him. Sal relaxed and put his head back. Brian bit his inner cheek and folded his hands. Sal glanced at Brian and put his hand over his. "I still love you, Brian. Just not now. When my nieces are gone, then we can have some fun tonight once you get back," Sal said. Brian huffed and smiled. "Yeah. I can wait. I gotta go home and check up on my cats," Brian said and got up from the sofa. Sal watched him then slowly got up. Brian turned to Sal and put his lips in a line as he nodded. Sal leaned in and gave Brian a quick kiss. "Talk to you later. Love you, babe," Brian said and walked to the door. "Love you too, baby," Sal said as he walked Brian to the door. Brian opened it and Sal watched him go to his jeep. Brian got in, started the engine as he glanced at Sal before driving away. Sal watched him leave then looked down at himself. "Dammit, I need to take another shower," Sal said and closed the door.