Chapter 4

Episode "All the Wrong Moves": Q's punishment: Have to go out to the ball park and dance with his "Q Crew". He does not even know how to even dance at all, but will have to for this punishment. Even if he embarrass himself. There is no backing down. They watched Q's Crew dancing before Brian went to dance. "I can't do any the least of their moves," Brian said laughing. Sal was laughing, too. He felt bad for his boyfriend to go out there and embarrass himself, but he was the loser. Sal looked over at Joe and Murr laughing. Soon Brian went out and stood on the mat that they laid out. Then Brian started dancing. Sal, Murr and Joe was laughing at him for making fool out of himself. Though deep inside of Sal, he was feeling bad for putting Q through this. Brian got down on the mat and moved around before posing. Brian tried to do the worm, which was badly done. He got up and moved his legs around. His pants were falling down as he moved. The crowd was laughing, too and just wondering why they are seeing this. When the guy, over the PA system, announced that Q will do his signature move, "The Dirty Hamhock". Brian heard and laughed a little. Sal did a little move while chanting, "Dirty Hamhock, Dirty Hamhock!". Joe was chanting it, too. Brian nodded. "This is the Dirty Hamhock," he said as he's doing the dance. His hat was on the mat, he slipped on it and fell on his back. Sal was laughing, he would've fall if Joe and Murr were not there to hold him up. "Ow! I hurt my back!" Q exclaimed. "He wiped out!" Joe yelled in a mocking tone. "Alright. Someone help me," Brian said as he struggled to get up. "Nailed it!" Joe yelled. Q's crew helped him up, and Brian limped back to the guys.

He looked at them. "I hate you, guys. Now, my back hurts," Brian said. He glanced at Sal then walked past them to the locker area. Sal sighed and followed Q. Murr and Joe left before saying their goodbyes to Sal. Sal jogged and caught up with Brian. He put his arm under his. Q looked over at him and smiled. "Thanks," He said. "No prob. I'm sorry that we had to put you through that. Later on, I'll make it up to you," Sal said with a wink. Brian smirked which brighten up his mood. "Really?" He asked. "Yep. I got things in mind," Sal said. Brian smiled and looked down at the floor as they continued to the room. Sal quickly kissed Brian's cheek. Q blushed and looked over at Sal again. Sal drove Q's car back to his house. He was in the passenger seat. He was hurting still from the fall. Brian looked over at Sal. "Thanks for driving me home," He said. "No problem, babe," Sal said. He stopped in front of the house in about five minutes, Sal got out and went to help Brian. He waved him off. "I'm okay. I think I can walk now," Brian said. "Alright. I'll get the door," Sal said. Sal unlocked the door and let Brian in first. He saw his cats and patted each of their heads. Sal walked in and closed the door behind him and locked it. He took his sneakers off. Brian picked up Brooklyn, and she rubbed her face against his. Sal watched and tried to avoid the other two. "Um..., you go ahead to your room but keep what you're wearing on; minus the pants. I'm going to use the bathroom," Sal said. Brian looked over at Sal and nodded. "Okay," Brian said. Sal walked up the stairs then he stopped. "Oh, don't bring the cats in the room. I wouldn't be able to give you what I wanna give you if they're in there," Sal said. Brian looked up at Sal. He pursed his lips and said, "Okay. Let me just play with them for a few seconds," Brian said. Sal smiled and nodded. He went up to the bathroom.

Sal closed the door and took his shirt off. He took his pants and boxers off. Then he stroke himself so he can get an erection, but not to come. He bit his bottom lip. After a few seconds, he stopped before coming and opened the door. "You're in the bedroom, Bri bear?!" Sal yelled. Brian was indeed in the bedroom. He had shut the door but could hear Sal yelling. He smirked and yelled, "Yes, baby!" Sal smiled and walked out the bathroom and to the door. "Close your eyes!" Sal yelled through the door. "Really?!" Brian asked, yelling back. "Yes. Now close them!" Sal yelled. Brian laughed under his breath and yelled, "Okay. They're close!" He closed his eyes and waited. Sal opened the door and looked at Brian in bed. He was up against the headboard. Sal smiled, walked in and shut the door. He looked at Brian to make sure he still had his eyes closed. He stood in the middle of the room and said, "Okay. Now open them." Brian opened his eyes and groaned. Sal was buck naked in the middle of his room. He slowly smirked with a raised eyebrow and asked, "What's all this?" Sal smiled at his reaction. "Well, you had a bad punishment. Trying to dance in front of millions of people. I thought that I could just show you off my moves in nothing but my skin," Sal said. Brian grinned and looked down at Sal's erection. "Alright. So, I'm getting like a lap dance, but you're not over my lap," Brian said. "Yeah. Do you have a radio?" Sal asked. "No. I am sure you will be fine. Just have a rhythm in your head and just danced to it," Brian said. Sal nodded and closed his eyes as he thought about a song in his head that he can dance to. He slowly smiled and started to dance. 🎵I put my hand in your shirt, I put my hand in your shirt. I put my hand in your shirt🎵 Sal sang as he put his hands all over himself.

Brian watched him dance. His erection moved a bit even though it was stiff. Brian watched him move and smiled. He lifted the covers and saw the bulge in his boxers. He took his dick out through the hole and began stroking it while licking his lips seductively and rubbing his chest with his other hand. Sal danced over at the bed and crawled on top of Brian. Q smirked and looked into Sal's green eyes. Sal looked into Brian's brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed Brian's lips. Q put his arms around Sal and pulled him closer. Sal straddled Q and kissed him more. His erection hitting Brian's stomach. Brian moaned and pulled apart. "Wait. The covers are in the way," Brian said and went to pull the covers away. Sal helped and got the covers off Q's lap. Sal looked down at Brian's erection and looked at Brian. "We need lube. Got any?" Sal asked. "On the night stand," Brian said. Sal got up and got the lube. He put some on his hand and rubbed it on Brian's erection. Q moaned, and Sal got right back on him. Brian put his arms around Sal's waist. He slipped his hands down under Sal's ass and squeezed it. Sal groaned in between their lips. Brian smirked then moaned when Sal slammed down on him. "Ooohh!..., I love youuuu!...," he groaned as Sal rode him really hard, and in between intricate hip movements, he gasped out, "I love youuuu..., toooooo!..." He goes harder and faster before he began bouncing up and down. When he does that, Q roughly grabbed his hips to help lift him higher and quickly followed by pushing him onto Q with more and more ferocity.

Sal groaned and pulled Brian's hair. Brian loved that. He nosed Sal's chin then kissed his jawline to his neck. Sal tilted his head back and closed his eyes. He actually had tears streaming down his cheeks as he screamed, but Q knew from past experience that the noises he's making simply meant that he's doing exactly what he wanted him to do. "Fuck, Briiiaaan!..." Sal groaned loud and long, a surge of adrenaline-like passion possessing him. Brian smirked and grunted, "Fuck, your ass feel so fucking good!" Sal cursed under his bated breathing, holding onto Q very tight for balanced bouncing. "Ohh, Brian! Ohh, Brian!" Sal moaned, resting his head on Brian's shoulder. "Oh my God, babe," Brian moaned as his nails dug into Sal's skin, tightening his grip on his ass. "Oh yes, baby... You're so sexy... Let go on that dick..." He panted. Sal's sexy panting and sweaty face continued to heighten Q's pleasure. "Maybe, I should laid down," Brian said. "This is fine," Sal said. Brian put his hand on Sal's erection and jerked it. Sal leaned back a little so Brian had room to move. Brian tried to fight the urge to flip Sal on his back and fuck him senseless. "Damn," Brian muttered. "What?" Sal asked. Brian shook his head and kissed Sal's lips. He worked on Sal's erection. Both were about to come. Sal put his head in the crook of Brian's neck and lightly kissed him there. Brian panted and closed his eyes. "Oh God, I'm so close!" Q moaned. "Give it to me, baby!" Sal moaned. After a few jerks and grinding, Q cum deeeeep inside Sal; almost simultaneously, he orgasm all over Q's shirt with the sexiest scream he'd ever heard.

Sal looked down then up at Q. "I'm sorry I got cum all over your shirt," Sal apologized. "It's okay, baby. There's no need to apologize," Brian said. Sal slowly got off him and crawled into bed. Q took the rest of his clothes off and crawled into bed with Sal. Q put the covers up around them and Sal put his head on Brian's chest. Q put his arms around Sal. "So you like the little dance and fucking I gave ya?" Sal asked. Brian ran a hand through his hair that was a bit sweaty. "Hmm..., I loved it. That was amazing. Next time, I would do the same, even though I can't dance," Brian said and sighed. Sal smirked and laughed, "That would be great. You gotta try," Sal said. He looked at Brian and leaned in to kiss his lips. "Thanks," Brian said. "Is your back okay now?" Sal asked. "Yeah, it's been fine since we got home," Brian said. Sal raised his eyebrow at Brian then laughed. "Alright. At least you're feeling fine now," Sal said. Brian nodded and kissed the top of Sal's head. Sal smiled and closed his eyes. Brian took Sal's hand and held it. "Night, Sally babe," Brian said. "Night, QT. Love you," Sal said. "Love you, too," Brian said. They closed their eyes and went to sleep.