Heading To Terminus

We eventually got to the rail lines again. I spotted a sign and walked right up to it.

Me: Hey guys! This sign... Does it mean something?
Carl: Terminus! Glenn! Maggie! We found it! We're going to Terminus!
Maggie: Sanctuary for all. Community for all. For those who arrive survive. Glenn we have to go! That's where everyone else could be.
Glenn: Yah we should go. I just realized something....
Maggie: What's that?
Carl: Is it that she still is wearing Daryl's poncho?
Glenn: Yes... That's it...
Maggie: Sorry but it's been keeping me warm.
Glenn: It's alright. Lets just keep moving. We need to get to Terminus.

It was just a couple hours until the sun went down. Then that night we had to sleep on the rail lines. Glenn stayed up to keep watch. Maggie was cuddled right up to him. I was by myself and freezing. I guess Carl noticed because he cuddled right up next to me so I would stay warm. We slept like that the whole night.

The next day we were on the move again. It was actually kinda fun. I saw a building up a head and so did Carl. 

Carl: Hey look! There's a building ahead. I think I can read the windows with letters on them from here. It says....
Me: Terminus. I have great eyesight. 
Maggie: WE'RE ALMOST THERE! WE'RE GONNA SURVIVE THIS! 
Glenn: We did it! Hopefully everyone else is there waiting for us!

We had made it to the front gate. There was a sign that told us to put down our weapons and that we would be met. We walked in through the gates and there was a woman cooking at a grill. She greeted us.

Mary: I'm Mary. Welcome to Terminus. It looks like you've been on the road a while.
Maggie: We have.
Mary: Let's get you guys something to eat then.