Dead End

I was cornered by 5 walkers and I was screaming for my life. I had heard a motorcycle pull up and the walkers fell with arrows in their heads! 

Stranger: Hi. I'm Daryl. This is Carl, Hershal, Rick, Maggie, Beth, Glenn and Michonne. 

Me: Hello... I'm Angelee.....

Hershal: Hi sweetie. We'll take good care of ya. Come along. You can ride in the car with Carl, Rick, and Beth.

Me: Ok....

I have to admit even though Daryl saved my life I was scared to be with people I didn't know. As I was just sitting there in the back of the car. Carl turned around and asked me a couple questions.

Carl: Hi Angelee. I'm Carl. Have you ever killed a walker?

Me: No.

Carl: Do you even know how?

Me: No I don't.

Carl: Ugh! Dad she don't even know how to kill a walker!

Rick: Carl leave the girl alone! She's probably scared for dear life! She was almost killed by a group of walkers!

Carl: Fine!

Beth: Hi there. I'm Beth. Do you have a nickname that's short for Angelee?

I just shook my head.

Beth: Oh. I'll call you Annie. You can talk to me. It's ok. Carl gets outta control when it comes to new people.

Carl: HEY! Look whos talking.

Me: Carl can you just shut up! 

Beth: Ok sweetie. First of all I need to tell you about everyone. Hershal is my dad. He's a nice guy and kinda like a medic for us. Daryl is our hunter. He gets our food and keeps watch at night for walkers. Carl is a little hard headed. After you get to know him he's a real nice kid. Also, if you want him to be even nicer to you then give him chocolate pudding. Rick is Carl's dad. He's a nice guy, he's saved a couple of people in this group. Just don't get on his bad side. Maggie is my sister. She's lovely and she's very nice. Glenn is Maggie's husband. He's a great guy. You can trust him with anything. Michonne is like a samurai. She keeps everyone entertained when Carl isn't doing something stupid. Then there's me. I'm Beth. I am just like Maggie just better in some ways. Now tell me about you.

Me: Well, my name is Angelee. I saw my parents, siblings, and aunts & uncles all die due to the walkers. I don't know how to kill the walkers. I don't really understand anything these days. I'm a very nice, quiet, shy person. But when you get to know me I can be a real fun person to be around. Also, I love chocolate pudding.

Carl: I think we'll get along just fine Annie.